Alias System

Allows you to create aliases for existing commands

Total Downloads: 2,040 - First Release: Aug 22, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 4, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is a message from Rust that is saying that a plugin (not necessarily this one) is trying to run a client command that is blocked.

2. Interesting... I got this while trying to run a command I created with the plugin...

EDIT: /alias add /slotchange buttons.slot2

EDIT#2: so they blacklisted the buttons.* :/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2017
  3. Im Wondering on how to make it so when i type /Time (Hour) in the chat actually work like in the console. ive been trying to do it for 15 minutes already. so help me out if you know how to

4. /alias add /time env.time

Should do it.

5. hey can you help me cause i set the alias corectly but in config it says server tried to run """""""" but we blocked it

6. My add /r = remove
    Why does the input /r do not respond
    Do I need to restart the server?
    Or what?
    My add /i = info It's effective.
    help me,thanks

7. I suspect the command "/r" has already been registered by another Plugin, namely PrivateMessages or Universal Friends. Check your console for any warnings about this when reloading AliasSystem or the conflicting Plugin. Try using another chat command such as "/re" that should work perfect.
    Code:
    oxide.reload PrivateMessages
    Unloaded plugin Private Messages v0.4.0 by PaiN
    PrivateMessages has replaced the 'r' chat command previously registered by AliasSystem
    Loaded plugin Private Messages v0.4.0 by PaiN
    oxide.reload AliasSystem
    Unloaded plugin Alias System v2.1.1 by LaserHydra
    AliasSystem has replaced the 'r' command previously registered by PrivateMessages
    Loaded plugin Alias System v2.1.1 by LaserHydra

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2017
  8. thank you.
    thank you.
    thank you.
    Important things are to be repeated for 3 times
    year

9. Hi guys
    Can you use multiple commands in one ie
    /alias add /hudoff "/infopanel hide" + "/statsui"

10. doesnt seem to work after update

11. Hello, is it possible to change the playerlist command /online to !Players instead ? with this plugin

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, this makes actual chat commands, not fake ones for “vanilla” modded community servers. Why are you trying to fake being vanilla?

13. i dont think i understand you here, my server is vanilla with oxide wich is kinda tolerated by facepunch am i right ? why the jump on ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your server isn’t vanilla if you are providing chat commands to players. Facepunch allows admin tools only, anything else could get your server blacklisted.

15. quoted from alistar
    You're allowed to use any plugins along as they do not change vanilla game play otherwise you risk your server been blacklisted.

All admin plugins (eg Vanish, admin radar) are completely fine but changing stack sizes, kits, loot ect and your server should be in modded...

so if not chat commands like !Players /online etc not is allowed in vanilla servers running oxide, then i think 90% of the community server would be blacklisted then.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Then why not just use /online or /players if you think that is the case? They’ve explicitly stated numerous times directly to me that only admin tools are allowed, so anything that changes the mechanics of the game, functionally for normal players, or visually alters the game would would not be considered an admin tool. It isn’t a guaranteed blacklist, you’re just at risk of it if they decide to blacklist your server for violating what they consider to be allowed. To me, trying to use ! commands is just for trying to appear “vanilla”, which I think is pointless.

Either way, this plugin doesn’t do what you’re looking for.

17. Oxide Vanilla Community Server - Help Me if posting links in forum not allowed, click it and then delete it, read it