Alias System

Allows you to create aliases for existing commands

Total Downloads: 2,040 - First Release: Aug 22, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 4, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. LaserHydra submitted a new resource:

Alias System - Alias System gives you the opportunity to create an alias for an existing command.

Read more about this resource...

2. So if I understand this I can take any console command and assign it a chat command that only someone with the permission can use correct? Like assign restart to ingame chat command /restart? If so then this is a great idea

3. No. Currently not but if you wish to have this Feature, i can add it.
    Currently you can add a alias for a chat command, meant you can make
    /test call /Broadcast Hello guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015
  4. I'd like to be able to do this:

Code:
    /alias add chat br "buy 'Black Rasp' 10"
    Since the command has to use double quote and the Shop plugin is expecting double quotes I can't seem to make this work.

Requests:
    1. Could you make the single quotes convert to double quotes when storing/executing the command or give us a way to use double quotes within the command area ( ie back-slash double \" ) ?

2. Use a master config file (admin) as well as a data file (user) and merge the commands, overriding the user aliases with admin aliases if there's a conflict.

5. This is a great idea. I agree with MeatCircus though. Making console command alias would be awesome. But what would be even better is making a console alias to invoke a chat command.

6. did you try
    /alias add chat br "buy \"Black Rasp\" 10"
    ? otherwise try using the short_name for now
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440291464][/DOUBLEPOST]
    gonna add an option for that

7. Hi! Same here ... console commands through chat! would be awesome!
    /alias add chat time "env.time" ? ---> just examples ...
    /alias add chat grant "oxide.grant user"
    /alias add reload "oxide.reload" --> for reloading plugins ...
    Ex: /time 6 (env.time 6)
    /reload AliasSystem (oxide.reload AliasSystem) ;)

8. Yes. Ill do more for this plugin the next days. You will be able to do /alias add chat day "/settime 9" and /alias add chat day "env.time 9" and wether if it begins with an / or not, it will detect how it will work. Also I try to add console command alias, i already have the code bit i had some problems with that.

9. Hello how do you enable the one that can see with commands / help ? I want / crosshair , which you can see in the / help how to do that Sincerely Bosstag

10. Please what? Posting that text with more dots and commas would be useful.

11. Can i add to /help an command ....I will add this Command /crosshair to /help ...you understand and sry for my bad english

12. Well. Im sorry but I don't really get what you mean.

13. Ok , i will create an command..When the Players make /help he becames commands but i want add /crosshair this is a Plugin did you understand...

14. I know /crosshair, I know /help. If you mean you want to create an Alias command for crosshair, that would be done like that: /alias add chat ch crosshair

15. can i see the command than with /help?

16. Well. Currently not unless you are using a custom help list. I will add it soon.

17. Didn't work. And the short name does not work on the Shop plugin. There a lots of commands that need a double quote around a name, item or description. Finding a way to do this would be AWESOME.

18. So, i done other stuff like Death Notes etc. Should be able to work on this now. :)

19. Can this pass parameters? i.e. an alias "/b wall" would pass 'wall' to "/build wall" and "/b foundation" would do "/build foundation" etc. ?