Hurtworld Zone manager

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Killerhaan, Jan 10, 2016.

1. zone manager:
    placing a radius to make save zone or battlefield.
    or like no placing c4.

restart/save command:
    i dont know if they exist, if they do please tell me if not its a reuest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please keep requests to one per thread. I've edited the title to reflect the first unique request. For warps, please create a new thread.

The game also already has a "restart" command in the form of "quit", there is no way to physically restart the server without a script. You can also save the server through the existing save command, but the filename needs to be specified.

3. then i need to make 3 :S shall i do that or can this one stay?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See my edited reply.

5. oke thank you then ill make another one for the warp request

6. Is the zone manager plugin for other games being ported to hurtworld?
    Thanks.

7. Zones Manager for Rust | Oxide

Yeah, would be really great to be able to just disable PvP in the first spawnarea (first biome) so new people could start in peace.

Would be amazing to see this for hurtworld.

8. Can i throw again this thread ? :/

9. Hey guys,

I'd like to know if there's any plugin that lets you adjust the PVP system so it'll be disabled in some areas.
    Also, is there any way admins could bypass the "No Building" zones and actually build there? a plugin perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. This plugin looks super useful, I will definitely try it out and see how it works on Hurtworld, thank you!
    Now the question is, can it bypass these "No Building" areas that the game generates automatically? I'll test this plugin and update this thread to let you guys know :)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oh derp, Hurtworld right. That would work for that then, sorry! I'm not sure of any for Hurtworld yet. I imagine it wouldn't take too much to make it work though, both being Unity.

13. Ah! no worries!
    I don't think this kind of plugin is necessary or critical like other plugins, admins could definitely live without it and won't have any hard time.
    It would just be a nice addition to the amount of things you're capable of doing as a server owner - if you really wanna push these creative ideas without any limits.