1. Hey guys, could you point me in the right direction?

There is a chat plugin on my favorite server that looks really nice, however I can't seem it find it. Does anyone know what it is? I have attached the image below.

Attached Files:

2. Not sure, might be custom? Never seen it in my life and I have been on a bit of servers.

3. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  4. That's notifier, which isn't custom. You can find versions in the thread.

5. Freaky is right. That isn't notifier, he's using welcome messages to display that text and Info Panel for the UI.

6. I disagree. Notice the /info command. Sure he could of easily made a plugin to do it, but it's much more likely he just used the welcome message and info command built into notifier.

7. Info's a universal custom chat commands plugin. We use it alongside Help Text.

8. True, info UI, if you really want to know for sure you could ask @TheDoc.

9. He used not Tipster ;) I would have never published such an ugly message handling with a new reply per each line :p

10. I think its the new private one from Fujikura ;) looks same by the screen but also could be old fashion notifier :) there are bunch of working ones arround ;)

11. Nah, it was not....too ugly^^

12. Definitely Notifier, orange bullet points and a big welcome message
    Code:
    //Version 3.0.8
                SetConfig("Welcome Messages", new List<object>
                    {
                        "<size=18>Welcome <lightblue>{player.name}<end></size>",
                        "<orange><size=20>•</size><end> Type <orange>/notifier help<end> for all available commands",
                        "<orange><size=20>•</size><end> Please respect our server <orange>/rules<end>",
                        "<orange><size=20>•</size><end> Check our live map at <lime>http://{server.ip}:{server.port}<end>"
                    }
                );

13. Anyone updating this Notifier plugin?
    [Info("Notifier", "SkinN", "3.1.3", ResourceId = 797)]
    [Description("Server administration tool with chat based notifications")] It stopped working after the update for me. :(

14. anyone have the last notifier plugin release

15. ;) as you wish, however, there is a reason why it is unmaintained

16. What might that be?

17. The plugin exceeded it's purpose, as Wulf said (see Abandoned and unmaintained plugins | Page 4 | Oxide):
    There's nothing wrong with the combined version of Notifier however, as long as you can keep it working yourself. Not to mention it could be less efficient compared to the others since it's a combined package. I myself don't see a difference.

18. That doesnt make sense loading 1 plugin with multiple plugins in it will be less time is more time if you look at it but it loads it a bit longer and if you load like 5 plugins its gonna take longer