Solved Vanish / invisible admin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by UserUnknown, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Let me know if there is a plugin that allows the administrator to go to invisibility. And if there are none, it would be nice to write a plugin.

2. We would need to stop your player from rendering for the others. I don't think it is possible

3. maybe using spectate for making the player invisible? just a thought

4. Plugin Fly should fit your needs.
    It's switching you to spectator mode, but allows to move freely.

5. yup, but you dont need the plugin for that, you can just type spectate in the console. Also you can't interact with stuff then.

6. There is no way to do this bro, plugins or not, as far as I know. We simply do not have that kind of power from the server-side. Facepunch would need to reintroduce invisibility items.

7. Hi, I am the administrator of a French Fairplay Server (sorry for my english then ^^ ). My server need 2 more plugins for helping me to track the unfair players. First i'm looking for a karma system, like when someone killing another player or using a C4, his karma getting low and he take a new rank name for le chat. When the player do nothing wrong, he gain karma with the time. (Heroes, Bandit, Killer ect...).

And for my second need. I want a vanish system for looking the players interaction and punish the bad players.

Can you help me to find what i search for ? I already found the plugin "RanksAndTitles" and "Vanish", but seems like outdated... Thank you.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

RanksAndTitles should work fine. If you are having any issues with it, I'd recommend posting in its thread with details.

For vanish, the best I'm aware of right now is using Rust's own spectate console command.

Also, please keep requests to one per thread to avoid duplicates.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Thank you Wulf !