Solved Vanish / invisible admin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by UserUnknown, Feb 4, 2015.

1. I just installed the Casper (Free Spectate Mode) plugin (much appreciation) and made me wonder if invisibility could be turned on outside spectate mode?

Ultimately, I would like Reneb's plugin but in normal play mode set up so when you invoke a selected key it would toggle the flying capability on and off without having to run chat command, however I believe if THIS was possible, Reneb would not have written it in spectate mode (I believe it's the flying that is only able to be set during spectate as you are not actually "alive"?).

2. exactly it's because you are in spectator mode that you can fly.
    well you can still fly without spectator mode, as i did for the version 1.0 and 1.1, but it requires a spam of teleportation to keep you in flight XD
    invisible could happen while being alive.

3. thats like the admin armor in legacy!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Except the admin armor was actual Rust items. ;)

5. yeah thats true.... i would just run around as a floating head, it was hilarious

6. In legacy, we had the invisi armor. Is it possible to find someway of going invisible but still be able to use stuff. Fly was providing this, but it appears that plugin isn't working the greatest now. It makes it hard to admin when you're fully visible! Thanks guys!

7. ALT + L

8. Is that with the fly plugins installed? As ALT L does not appear to be working for me

9. Right ALT + L
    in game with auth level 2
    will give you built in fly mode

10. I have auth level tw0 and it's doing nothing. right Shift L allows me to fly, but I am not invisible

11. then Right Shift + P

12. As I stated in the first post, I need something that will allow me to interact with things while invisible. Right Shift P does not allow that. It just allows you to leave your body.

13. RSHIFT + P = Noclip Nochat RSHIFT+L =Visible with Chat

14. I hope I don't come off as rude, but I don't think anyone is understanding what I am asking, unless Pain was simply just posting what buttons do what. So, to start over again, I am wondering if it is possible to have a plugin made that acts like invisi armor from legacy did. What I am wanting to do is be invisible but still be able to interact with things in the game. Example, I would like to be able to open doors, open chests, turn campfires and furnaces on and off all while being invisible. Hopefully, this clears up what I am asking!

15. i understood,
    You want to be able to USE AND be invis

RSHIFT+P makes you invis but dont let you use
    RSHIFT + L makes lets you use but doesnt make you invis

i dont have an answer for you to make you able to use and be invis

16. Dee

Dee

Anyway we can invisable clothes like we had in legacy?
    That would be awesome

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was an actual item set in Legacy, Rust Experimental does not have those items.

18. Sry for up this tread :$

Any plugins allow to make invisibility for admin ?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

20. Ok

Then

No hiden item in experimental

ALT + F or Shift + P maybe work

no ghost mode "standalone" ^^