1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly are you trying to do?

2. I make my core, and i need core plugin which load with my dll, but he print many some warnings(

Why when i reload core plugin i take
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ConsoleReload' on plugin 'RustCore v1.0.2874' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.RemovePlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.UnloadPlugin (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.ReloadPlugin (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.RustCore.ConsoleReload (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Give me tutorial how write Extension

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  3. I found solution, why unsupported RustPlugin, only CSPlugin
    I need write bicycle RustPlugin
    I spent a lot of time to fix it, thanks for documentation !boom!

4. Oxide is an open source project, you can always contribute to the documentation when learning something new that wasn't documented before.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

RustPlugin is an extension of CSPlugin. RustPlugin is only meant for plugins through Oxide.Game.Rust, not your own extension. There's no reason for an extension to use RustPlugin really. There isn't anything from RustPlugin that you would need generally that CSPlugin doesn't already have.

You still have explained why you need it or what you are trying to do.