Rust Tool cupboard sharing

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Faetul, Jan 14, 2015.

1. I don't mean like that unfortunately. Other people can authorise themselves and raiders can too, but it lets you authenticate everyone you have added through /friends and ClansIO using the commands I mentioned. It's a crazy-good plugin to have.

2. Oh okay I didnt read your request that good .. almost 3am here.
    I will see what i can do about your request.

3. That'd be amazing. There's actually a plugin that does it already on "RustWorld" but the owner will not make it public and is not looking to sell it. If you were to go on there and /cupboard on a cupboard you'd see what I meant!

4. hey i see on some servers have like /Cupboard and like after you build and place the Cupboards and your friend join to you you can /Cupboard add or /Cupboard remove ( he remove the player)

5. I am trying to find a way to prevent people form destroying bases by adding themselves to the Tool Cupboard when they find it. There is an option in 'Remover Tool' but it doesn't seem to prevent this. The other issue is turrets killing Friendly or Clan players if they are not added. Adding users is to Tool cupboards is fine but if they are buried and a Clan or new Friend arrives it's almost impossible.

What would be perfect in my instance is a plugin with no options or very little that once installed locks down all cupboards to prevent others authorising and is only open to friends maybe via Rust:IO. Also the same for Turrets, once placed and authorised they are also open to the same Friends group or Clan.

6. RemoverTool needs no cupboards to remove, and they can complete be disabled from using by the RemoverTool, and instead its using the owner-id and/or their friends, if the Friends-Api is installed and activeted for remove...works 100%

Code:
      "Remove - Access - Require Block Ownership": true,
      "Remove - Access - Use Friends & Require Ownership (Require Block Ownership must be true)": true,
      "Remove - Access - Use ToolCupboards": false,

7. According to the plugin owner that is incorrect.

I've just installed the 'friends' plugin to see if this resolves the issue.

8. I got this setting now since a few months, and not changed, and does what it means...the main prob is actually, there were many different more ir minor right-fixed versions on the go...

9. is there plugin make player share the cupboard and codelock
    /cupboard add name (and he share all cupboard in base )
    and
    /codelock add name (and he share all codelock in base )

10. I am looking for a plugin that will authorize all the friends in my cupboard.

The system that I use friends: Friends API for Rust | Oxide

11. I´m looking too for a similar plugin. On the BEST GOLD, BEST ESPAÑA and others BEST server they use it. When you join a clan you´re automatically autorized on all cupboards and can open codelocks.

I can share codelocks and turrets with Friends plugin or SharedDoors for Rust | Oxide but when you have a loot of cupboard hided its very dificult

12. I would like to know how to do it

13. Maybe.....it´s automatic?

On the server i´ve seen, when you join the clan automatically have cupboard access and codelocks access without any command.

14. if it's enabled yes it is

15. The plugin is using clans and rustio as list reference and work with it, everything else is handle by the plugin himself, like building auth cupboard, auth turret, allow auto code on door and other all shit.

16. Would I have to edit the .cs of the plugins then?