SteamGroups

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,119 - First Release: Aug 17, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. what is this?? spaming in my console
    Code:
    (13:01:05) | [SteamGroups] Checking for Steam group members failed! (0)
    (13:01:06) | [SteamGroups] Retrying in 5 seconds...
    (13:01:06) | Schema download failed, retrying http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.playrust.com/icons/inventory/rust/schema.json

2. Ask this here: SteamGroups
    This is somehow related to that plugin. Also - try to provide some more information. What over log files says? Log.Warning for example...

3. this may be due to the ddos? plug fully in order

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

To start with, you're using an older version of SteamGroups that retries to get users if the connection fails. The "Scheme download failed" isn't related to it though, that's just the server failing to get the Workshop item stuff for Rust I believe.

5. Unverified. It was ddos

6. After restarting the server this is what i get
    (10:42:00) | SteamGroups was compiled successfully in 2444ms
    (10:42:00) | Unloaded plugin SteamGroups v0.3.2 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (10:42:00) | Loaded plugin SteamGroups v0.3.2 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (10:42:00) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'SteamGroups v0.3.2' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

thanks for any help

7. can i see your config file

8. Ya I think I did this right

Attached Files:

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove one of the entries, you don't need both.

Attached Files:

10. annnnnnd just like that it works XD Thank You! to both of you. Can I see everyone added or a way to reload this plug through console to make sure it continues to add? I read a few pages back to look at steam group members through the oxide.groups.json file but I only have a oxide.groups.data file and that's all in some kind of Chinese

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

steammembers command will trigger a manual update.

You can see the users in the group you have set with: show group steamgroup

12. Wow, Thank you so much, this was seriously stressing me out lol everything's perfect ty again :)

13. @Wulf how is going to reproduce issue with abnormal update rate? i really miss this plugin..
    just curious if i can turn off auto update at all (may be set it to 0?) and do it manually with steammembers command?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know of any steps to reproduce it, but I'll be working on it more soon.

15. Hi would I need to post on the Kits discussion or this discussion if I need help on assigning the steam group on oxide permission to use a certain kit? would it need a seperate permission assigning to the steam oxide group or can I just assign the group to the kit? I am new to all of this so any help is greatly appreiciated!

I currently have all my Steam members populated in the steam group.

P.S Keep up the good work!

Thanks

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just grant the kit's permission to the group you have set in here.

17. Thanks for the reply, I am struggling to find the command to grand the group steam to use the steam labled kit. Thanks!

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

grant group GROUPNAME PERMISSIONNAME

19. Thanks :)

I am stuck on the permissionname... I have grant group steam but i struggle on how permission names work how to set and add them. Kudos for help I am sure you get hammered.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The permission names are set by you with the Kits plugin.