1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

2. iiAmAko

iiAmAko Wood Hoarder

i dont really get this new config
    {
    "Group Setup": [
    {
    "Steam": "25925412", <--- Steam Group /id ??
    "Oxide": "steam" <--- Permission Group ??
    }
    ],
    "Update Interval (Seconds)": 60
    }

3. 2/12/2016 22:30:00] [Oxide] 22:30 [Info] SteamGroups was compiled successfully in 2023ms
    [12/12/2016 22:30:00] [Oxide] 22:30 [Info] Loaded plugin SteamGroups v0.3.2 by Wulf/lukespragg
    [12/12/2016 22:30:00] [Oxide] 22:30 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.SteamGroups.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SteamGroups.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Wulf

Delete your config and reload the plugin per the update notes.

Yes, that is it.

5. PaCe

PaCe Shack Builder

That plugin brings several errors with it. It seems like that it destroys the whole groups permissions. After I added my group to it with its kits.xxxx permission, players started to say that /bgrade... /sil... /dayvote.. doesnt work. So it seems like that it doesnt work correctly.

As example:
    added my group name RUSTIKALGER to it
    added the permission kits.rustikal

It takes about 30 seconds and everyone who is member of the steamgroup gets this permission but they cant use the command ingame, which is made for them...

Also other already given permissions does not work anymore.

//EDIT:
    After I set the permissions again they need to relog but the old ones works now again. But still the SteamGroups permission doesnt work.^

//EDIT2:
    I used the version from 10. december

@Wulf

If would be nice to have a solution for it.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  6. Dream 5

Dream 5 Shack Builder

The 2nd section is for a permission group, not a permission. Create a group called steam and make it an adult of default, which means all the permissions for default will roll up stream.

7. coocooguy246

coocooguy246 Naked Wanderer

For some reason this just straight up doesn't work. Idk what im doing wrong.

{
    "Group Setup": [
    {
    "Steam": "rustic legend",
    "Oxide": "groupies"
    }
    ],
    "Update Interval (Seconds)": 30
    }

i also used my steam group's id and unless it wasn't it the plugin doesn't work... plz help

8. Wulf

You need to use the ID from your group's URL or the actual numeric ID, not the name of it.

9. coocooguy246

coocooguy246 Naked Wanderer

Ahhhhh thank you so much!!!