1. I keep getting kicked out of the game..
    or i the connection with the server gets disconnected.

NL_Martini has left (Steam: k_EAuthSessionResponseAuthTicketCanceled)
    NL_Martini has left (EAC: unconnected)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That means your client's Steam auth timed out, and that your Easy Any Cheat isn't being detected. Usually restarting the client solves it.

3. nobody can connect to my server, what could be wrong?
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

GameConfig: couldn't connect to host

Also rejecting all clients with "Steam Auth Timeout".

4. server.secure false

5. still same problem

6. Then it's your players that Timed out from steam.

7. All of them including me? Could that be because of steam servers? Also I can play on other servers so I guess it is a problem in my server!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422971653][/DOUBLEPOST]I have not updated server since friday could that be one reason?

8. If you're having problems with your server the first thing you should always do is check if its on the newest version and update it if not.
    Players may recieve client updates that arent working well with older server versions.

9. hi it looks like my VPS has some network issues, it can not connect to steampowered.com or a lot of other ips.

10. rebooting the steam client doesnt do the trick
    until now.. this did the trick... keep my fingers crossed :)

11. I have this problem too, and with mass players, i experinced it too.

I disabled anticheat with "server.secure false" but didn't fix it.

12. i have had this problem with alot of players on my server, only way i can get them back in is to kill them, kinda gets them out of the loop and registers as a fresh, hope this helps

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is an actual simple reason for this, Steam is timing out due to the amount of requests.

This is a very old thread though, so your issue may not be 100% related to it.

14. I have this problem too, and another server too since latest update.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'll most likely have to keep trying until Steam lets you in, but Facepunch did just push a fix that they may be releasing shortly as well. RustUpdates on Twitter

16. I have the same problem right now i can play in other servers but not in my server.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those servers are outdated.

18. Ya same i relized it happens when u join a server and rejoin the same server so u cant reconnect. It happens on every server

19. Wulf: is the steam auth an oxide issue? (i dont think it is)

20. It isn't an oxide issue, it's a Rust issue, it was fixed recently. Update your server and oxide.