StaffRoster

Moved

Total Downloads: 858 - First Release: Aug 3, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 13, 2017

5/5, 2 likes
  1. @Noviets could you mabye add the following on the plugin
    When you're useing /staff afk you will see it on the chat it self like this
    staffmember [OME]trux is now Afk
    when doing this people will notice that you're going afk so that will be much easyer then doing every time /staff and checking they status

2. I might re-write a bunch of it and add that as a feature

3. Noviets updated StaffRoster with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1501295385][/DOUBLEPOST]@TruxDeadnitro Update for you mate :)

4. You're welcome mate. Glad you're happy with it :)

5. @Noviets
    I've add the a Helper group aswell but while finishing it and save it I'm getting this error but I don't understand why because for my knowing,
    I think this should needs to be working
    Code:
    Error while compiling: StaffRoster.cs(139,230): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `;', expecting `)' or `,'

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  6. You uploaded Stacksize mate

7. Noviets updated StaffRoster with a new update entry:

8. Oh really I really sorry about that I though that I uploaded staffroster

9. @Noviets
    I just got this messages while using /staff
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'staffCommand' on plugin 'StaffRoster v1.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter+Lexer.Lex (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.Parse (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToTreeFormat (System.String text, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 translations) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToUnity (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Player.Message (.PlayerSession session, System.String message, System.String prefix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Hurtworld.SendChatMessage (.PlayerSession session, System.String name, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.StaffRoster.staffCommand (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.StaffRoster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Which version of Hurtworld do you use ?

11. The normal version v1 I got this with all my plugins that I've on my server afther when i had updated oxide

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those plugins would need to be updated to not send a null message (many got the habit of doing this) and only a prefix.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510259616,1510259616][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Those plugins would need to be updated to not send a null message (many got the habit of doing this) and only a prefix.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated StaffRoster with a new update entry:

14. You took ownership of this plugin?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just posted a fix for it. You're still around? :p

16. Ah, thanks :)
    Yes I am still around, currently working out of the state as we have a big project happening right now so things are pretty crazy till Christmas (deadline). Will have more time to further develop and update plugins then, I will however try to update the ones I have soon to v2, if V2 is currently the live version.

17. when is add someone to the Moderator group, They aren't in the list of staffmembers

18. Did you make a brand new group with the folliwing command on the game it self /oxide.group add Moderator
    and then after that the moderator's will standing automaticly on the staff roster

19. @Noviets
    could you maybe look at this plugin because it doesn't show anymore the status from the staff members anymore I mean the /staff is working but the BroadcastMessage doesn't work anymore and so far I know hurt.BroadcastChat needs to be there other ways it won't show us anything