Total Downloads: 858 - First Release: Aug 3, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 13, 2017

5/5, 2 likes
  1. Noviets submitted a new resource:

StaffRoster - Shows the staff roster and availability

Read more about this resource...

2. thank you very much I've install it and this working perfectly,

3. is it /grant group
    or is it /usergroup..
    because I did /usegroup and it didn't well lets say it didn't one that player which I typed it just add automaticly the next player aswell ???

this is happen when I'm doing /usergroup add see the screen shot below
    because /grant group player Moderator isn't even working dunno just reporting it towards you

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  4. I added a player to the moderator group via oxide, but they are not showing up when /staff is used.

5. see the screen shot above i did it on the oxide i guess look on that screen shot because on my opion that isn't how it should be work
    \

6. or mabye I'm useing it wrong dunno because when I'm doing /grant group playername moderator then its saying permission doesn't exist and with /usergroup add playername moderator then this is happens which you can see on the screen shot above of this topic

7. Noviets updated StaffRoster with a new update entry:

8. Noviets updated StaffRoster with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1470312510][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's /usergroup add PlayerName Moderator/Admin
    Or if you have set them as an admin with addadmin SteamID, they should show up as well.

Blue = Moderator, Red = Admin. You can change every message and colour in the Lang file.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470312531][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This issue has been fixed, thanks for the report!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470312548][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470312771][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Output was definitely not the intended display method and has been fixed. (I was appending the messages to a single chat message and using a single SendChatMessage, but found it looked neater to send a message for each staff member instead of adding a forced linebreak and left the message string in, which was making it do that).
    Either case all bugs should now be fixed.
    Please report if you notice any problems or have any suggestions.

9. uhmm... alright the /usergroup add is working but it isn't updateing the following things
    /staff afk Available busy offduty... ???
    PS: there are no errors

10. Noviets updated StaffRoster with a new update entry:

11. Thank you Its working perfectly right now

12. please update the plugin towards 0.3.6.6 because its not updateing again

13. Just tested and seems to be working fine. What problem are you having?

14. Well a few minuts ago I did /staff afk and it wasing updateing.
    But I just did it right now and its working normaly I guess there was an lag on my server I don't know
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470680188][/DOUBLEPOST]

15. It is not totally clear for me. Is this plugin only for Admin and Mods? Or also for players to see which staff is online?

16. Also for otherplayer who can see which staff member is only or available they just need to use /staff thats all
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470822705][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470822731][/DOUBLEPOST]

17. @Noviets please update the plugin because when I'm doing /staff everyting is just white

18. Noviets updated StaffRoster with a new update entry:

19. Noviets messege me on steam mate wanna get this plugin we talked about done
    Kung_fu

20. I'd love to want a message to the chat when someone changed its status it then comes in chat
    Can someone explain to me how this could be?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485182527][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ventrex op TDA hebben jullie dat er een bericht komt als iemand zijn status verandert zou jij mij kunnen uitleggen hoe dat werkt?
    Gr Rick de Kikker