1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How exactly is it not updated?

2. The count part isn t working properly because,
    When use /voteday it won't count the amount of players who vote for it,
    Its still haning on 0/5

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think that has anything to do with Oxide itself.

4. I know thats why I'm asking @k1lly0u to update/fix his plugin

5. plugin need update
    menu not closing

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This has no menu.

7. Works fine...
    vd1.jpg
    vd2.jpg

8. Not for hurtworld when the messages is howing up,
    the counting part isn't working correctly,
    instant 1/5 its counting always 0/5

9. So DayVote for Rust has just stopped working on a new server (no Lua) and I guess this does the same thing, but DayVote also had an option for the admin to set the time which was very useful.

/dayvote set 9
    /dayvote set 19

Any chance of this plugin having the same functionality added? :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why not use TimeOfDay for Rust | Oxide ?

11. I already have it installed, but it looks like it only allows you to set the length of night and day, but not actually set the time.

I tried doing /tod and /tod 9 and /tod set 9 but it looks like that command isn't available. It would be great to get that functionality back, unless there's another plugin that already does that. I've searched but no joy.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, how about env.time from Rust itself? There are plugins you can use to make it a chat command.

13. Okay thank you. I've reported the /tod set 9 command as not working in the thread and I'm pretty sure I have a plugin that does what you say. Going to have a look now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489775142][/DOUBLEPOST]I've used AliasSystem to create two aliases - one for day and one for night.

/alias add /day "env.time 9"
    /alias add /night "env.time 19"

EDIT (again): And one more for more flexibility.

/alias add /set "env.time"

So now I can just do:-

/set 9

Problem solved. Thanks again. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2017
  14. Hello,

i use the SkipNightVote. I have change the "Required Vote Percentage" on 70 %. But we have 2 Players online and when vote one Player, the Time was skipt. One vote from one player = 50 %. My configuration use 70 %.

Please help me :(

15. Impossible with 2 players, you can do the Math yourself.

16. hello, can i change the chat icon?

17. Hi, I keep hearing about people complaining about no heli and drops etc, but isn't the fix to that supersimple like this:

Code:
    diff --git a/SkipNightVote.cs b/SkipNightVote.cs
    index eeaae83..15697a7 100644
    --- a/SkipNightVote.cs
    +++ b/SkipNightVote.cs
    @@ -134,7 +134,7 @@ namespace Oxide.Plugins             if (success)
                 {
    -                server.Time = server.Time.Date + TimeSpan.Parse(configData.Options.TimeToSet);
    +                server.Time = server.Time.Date.AddDays(1) + TimeSpan.Parse(configData.Options.TimeToSet);
                     server.Broadcast($"{configData.Messaging.MainColor}{GetMSG("Voting was successful, skipping night.")}</color>");
                 }
                 else

i must have overlooked something, but i tried it and it works on my server.

18. Dear support,
    I just download it but I have issue with heli and airdrop can someone help me with it
    Thankyou

19. Hey!
    after a nightvote it comes this message and the time switching night and day 10 times ...

Attached Files:

20. Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'SkipNightVote v0.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

no idea what this means, help?