SkipNightVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,486 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

SkipNightVote - Allow users to vote to skip night time

Read more about this resource...

2. nice one, just add (thats what I missed long time ago in the rust plugin voteday) option to not do another vote if vote did not pass ;) so you know, its not repeating over and over ;)

3. Set the time to 10-15 mins between votes and it shouldn't start a new one :)

4. Yeah I was doing this - my night on my servers is 20-25 mins long so Ill set it to 30 mins to be sure that no vote will go on (you have only one vote right thats all :D)

5. k1lly0u updated SkipNightVote with a new update entry:

6. Is there a way to only have the pop up in chat not in the top of the screen? Because when it is in the top of the screen it says [color green]Night will[color orange]be passed. I don't like it having [color] in there or is there a way to remove it? Thanks.

7. what do you mean in the top of the screen? what game are you playing? afaik it should only print to chat. screen cap if possible

8. I am using Rust Legacy and it pops up in chat and in the top of the screen too. Also the one in the top of the screen says [color green]Skipped day etc but the one in the chat is fine. Is there a way I can disable the pop up in the top of the screen.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
  9. It runs on hurtworld but if i enter /vote day it becomes night -.-

Hi,
    I am trying to make SkipNightVote.cs operate good whit hurtworld.
    Its work for 50% now but i am struggling with the last part.
    Here is the problem i have set the "TimeToOpen" to "19:00:00" this is working great.
    But i can't solve the "TimeToSet" what i did was i open the console in hurtworld i entered "rcon settime 0.4" Then i enter "time" it showed up "09:00:00" so i entered this in but when i now enter /voteday in tyhe chat is becomes a bit later in the night.
    So my question was can you guys help me figuring this out :).
    @Wulf or @k1lly0u ?

I tried changing the "TimeToOpen" to "0.8" and the "TimeToSet" to "0.4" and it worked out fine for the "TimeToOpen" but not for the "TimeToSet" i still becomes a bit later in the night :(
    Any tips @Wulf or @k1lly0u ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2016
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If there is an issue with the plugin, I'm sure the plugin's author can fix it. There is likely a little difference in the times that needs to be adjusted.

11. The issue is that you need to used this "cmd"settime 0.4"" to make it work for hurtworld but i can't code myself

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is a universal plugin which means it uses the API provided by Oxide, so adding that command would make it not universal.

13. thats is what i am trying to do making it work good for hurtworld because atm it doesn't

14. Im trying to have it open nightvote for 5 minutes, then never again. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

(didnt post messages section)

"Settings": {
    "displayVoteProgress": true,
    "pollRetryTime": 15.0,
    "pollTimer": 5.0,
    "requiredVotesPercentage": 0.5,
    "sunriseHour": 8,
    "sunsetHour": 19
    },
    "Version": "1.1.0"
    }

15. Hello @Swat1801,
    I've made the plugin so it works for hurtworld...
    This file is only for Hurtworld, it's not universal anymore.
    Maybe @k1lly0u or @Wulf can try to make it universal including the hurtworld command?
    --
    Time is now set to "settime" 0.2

16. Anyone having those issues with the latest Oxide 2.0.2579 for Rust 1044.73 (1805)

Code:
    > reload SkipNightVote
    [Oxide] 06:22 [Info] Unloaded plugin SkipNightVote v0.1.1 by k1lly0u
    [Oxide] 06:22 [Info] Loaded plugin SkipNightVote v0.1.1 by k1lly0u
    [Oxide] 06:22 [Warning] Duplicate permission registered 'skipnightvote.admin' (by plugin 'SkipNightVote')
    [Oxide] 06:22 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'SkipNightVote v0.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 06:22 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

@k1lly0u Can you take a look plz?

17. Could you send it to me?