1. Try .id instead .name

2. I've been looking around for a skin changer that isn't "random", can someone tell me if there is just 1 version from the russian website, or do people actually sell these? Let me know, thanks

3. How can I download the SkinBox plugin?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What LootBox plugin?

5. Sorry SkinBox

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a paid plugin that isn't provided here.

7. Where can I get it?

8. Hi all,

I've been working on a new collection of skins for about a week now and in both the Rust Workshop and Unity Engine, I have not been able to capture a live reload animation to showcase on my workshop thread; Steam Workshop :: The Yeti Hunter

I asked @ThatGermanGuy on Twitter how he was able to use his rocket launcher skin before it was officially approved and he said it was a private plugin and wouldn't share much more than that.
    [​IMG]

Would anyone know by chance if there is a way for skin developers/designers to use their works so that we can test them and ensure everything is looking good before we submit them for approval? There are a few things I'd like to showcase on the workshop page but have not been able to show them.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A plugin would have to be made, which there are only paid ones right now.

10. Thanks for the reply, would you be able to put me in the right direction where I can get some more details on these?
    Or would my best bet would be cracking open the skin randomizer plugin?

11. Or search the Web for Rust SkinBox ;)

12. +1 for skinbox, its sexy ;)

13. Not only sexy, its easy, clean and really awesome plugin - worth all money ;)

14. I'm looking for a plugin with the ability to craft unapproved workshop items. I know its possible to get items with unapproved skins with the kits plugin but I'm looking for one where you can actually craft them. It would also be nice if you could just pick a handful of skins for the server having some craftable by everyone and some craftable by ranked players. So is there a plugin out there like this or is it even possible?

15. I made a plugin that allows you to do "/skin ID" and it will skin what ever you are holding. If anyone is interested PM me, trying not to break le rules :X

16. How do i get skinbox??

17. Read the replies above. It's not here on Oxide.