(19:23:29) | [CHAT] [CNO] matheussieben: compro bp de bolt
    (19:23:29) | IOException: Too many open files
    (19:23:43) | [CHAT] [MTDN] Sherlock: eu vendo
    (19:23:43) | IOException: Too many open files
    (19:23:48) | [CHAT] [CNO] matheussieben: quanto
    (19:23:48) | IOException: Too many open files
    (19:23:56) | [CHAT] [MTDN] Sherlock: 10k de enxofre
    (19:23:56) | IOException: Too many open files
    (19:24:06) | Phantom[] was killed by bear.prefab (bear)
    (19:24:10) | Assertion failed: Stomping old lifeStory
    (19:24:26) | [RCON][] status
    (19:24:36) | [CHAT] [CNO] matheussieben: ok
    (19:24:36) | IOException: Too many open files

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Linux Increase The Maximum Number Of Open Files / File Descriptors (FD).

4. Hello,
    thank you for this great tutorial,

Sorry for my English is not very good,

I encounter a problem with plugins,
    rust starts up Oxide is also against by when I load my first plugin I get this message:

Code:
    > oxide.reload InfoPanel
    [Oxide] 13:46 [Error] Exception while starting compiler:  (Win32Exception: ApplicationName='/home/rustserver/serverfiles/CSharpCompiler', CommandLine='/service /logPath:/home/rustserver/serverfiles/server/rust-server/oxide/logs', CurrentDirectory='')
    [Oxide] 13:46 [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 13:46 [Error] InfoPanel plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 13:46 [Error] Compiler couldn't be started.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

chmod +x CSharpCompiler

6. must put:
    Code:
    chmod +x CSharpCompiler 
    an edit of the tutorial would not hurt with this command that corrects the mistake I had

7. have quick question is it better o add the LGSM ?

[DOUBLEPOST=1462162386][/DOUBLEPOST]=================================
    Was the install successful? [Y/n]yThe system has no more ptys. Ask your system administrator to create more.
    fetching functions/fix.sh...OK
    fetching functions/fix_glibc.sh...OK
    fetching functions/install_logs.sh...OK

Creating log directories
    =================================
    mkdir: created directory ‘/home/rustserver/log’
    mkdir: created directory ‘/home/rustserver/log/script’
    mkdir: created directory ‘/home/rustserver/log/console’
    mkdir: created directory ‘/home/rustserver/log/server’
    fetching functions/install_gsquery.sh...OK
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462170976,1462159431][/DOUBLEPOST]is this a problem
    Code:
    The system has no more ptys.  Ask your system administrator to create more.
        while executing
    "spawn -noecho ./steamcmd.sh +login anonymous {} +force_install_dir /home/rustserver/serverfiles +app_update 258550 +quit"
        ("eval" body line 1)
        invoked from within
    "eval [list spawn -noecho] $argv"
        invoked from within
    "if {[string compare [lindex $argv 0] "-p"] == 0} {
        # pipeline
        set stty_init "-echo"
        eval [list spawn -noecho] [lrange $argv 1 end]
        clo..."
        (file "/bin/unbuffer" line 13)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462323416][/DOUBLEPOST]how to disable Secure.server in linux using lgsm method

8. Hello!
    Why does my server is not working?
    He started, but crash after 5 sec.
    Ty, but sry for bad english.

Attached Files:

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That log looks fine, no crashing or anything that would point to an issue with the server itself.

10. What could be the problem? What should I do?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Without knowing exactly what is going on or seeing any logs with issues in them, it's hard to know.

12. hey guys having bit of a problem had to downgrade my centos due to cpanel interfering with updates have installed required dependences but ran into weird problem
    Code:
    /RustDedicated: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./RustDedicated)
    ./RustDedicated: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./RustDedicated)
    ./RustDedicated: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./RustDedicated)
    ./RustDedicated: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by ./RustDedicated)

its calling for older version???
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462663555,1462651829][/DOUBLEPOST]fixed my error upgraded to centos 7 meh

13. well followed the lsgm guide to a t but run in to some problems when trying to add oxide
    Code:
    ./zip-updater: line 110: unzip: command not found
    Copying Extracted zips to desired directory...
    cp: cannot stat ‘/home/rustserver/zip-updater/exctracted-zipfiles/*’: No such file or directory

so what happened?

14. Install unzip using your package manager.
    If you're using apt-get (Ubuntu, Debian), use sudo apt-get install unzip.

15. actually realized what happen didn't have zip installed now and go normal way with it

16. So, after following the install instructions here, I got my server up and running with the Linux version of Oxide, but unfortunately, it encounters an error starting the CSharp Compiler when I attempt to add plugins. Rust:IO seems to work fine, but beyond that, plugins run into this error :

Code:
    [Oxide] 12:39 AM [Error] Exception while starting compiler:  (Win32Exception: ApplicationName='/home/rustserver/serverfiles/CSharpCompiler', CommandLine='/service /logPath:/home/rustserver/serverfiles/server/rust-server/oxide/logs', CurrentDirectory='')
    [Oxide] 12:39 AM [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 00:39 [Error] LustyMap plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 00:39 [Error] Compiler couldn't be started.
    If anybody has an idea how to fix this issue, I'd really appreciate it. (Yeah I know I might be a little daft. Sorry 'bout it. :p)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You didn't set the permissions on the compiler. The reason Rust:IO works is that it is a pre-compiled extension, not a plugin.

Code:
    chmod +x CSharpCompiler

18. Okay so, I'm using Puddy for SSH, and I've already exited the temp directory I created -- so how do I enter this string and make it work now? (sorry SSH and Puddy noob :c ))
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462683592][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind on that. I need to have the hoster install the unzip because it's not installed.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462683616][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to go ahead and try to fix this myself, fingers crossed I can work it out. If not, I'll be back.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't use Unzip, this tutorial may though. The exact command you need to fix the compiler error is what I provided above; you'd just need to be in the correct directory, else use the full path.

20. oh, okay
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462684580][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks so much! That solved it ♥