1. You manage to get oxide installed?

2. I have found understood. Now I do not know how to fit yourself administrator and how to get the whale get the error: http://i.imgur.com/HEiYioo.jpg?1
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449585522][/DOUBLEPOST]and, how to add items :?

3. try add: addamin YOUR_ID
    Into server start parrameter or autoexec

4. Hi how can i have get server console, i only get a cmd.exe windows, i can't type anything.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What are you using to start the server?

6. host.bat with
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "servername xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;host 12871;queryport 12881;addadmin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;maxplayers 60" -logfile "gamelog.txt"

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend using the default and making sure it starts first, then customizing. Also, without Oxide, the game just has a basic console.

8. I'm not using Oxide :-/

[​IMG]

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As I said, it will just be a basic console without Oxide. It will look like a normal cmd window.

10. Ok, so, no console without Oxide, thx.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should still see more than what was shown in your image above, which is why I mentioned using the default host.bat to see if it starts.

12. I've try on another "server" (because i don't want stop the first one) but it's stop just after start :-/

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are running multiple servers on the same machine, you'll need to make sure the ports are unique for each.

14. Thanks for the tips here. My current issue is trying to use oxide commands in the server console (
    'oxide.grant group players canplayerslist' is the command in this case). It spits out "Unknown command: oxide.grant". I've tried to use the F1 console with rcon (I have already made myself admin on the server). I attempted to use Rusty but there is no rcon password to input for Hurtworld.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The commands do not exist yet.

16. Oh I see, that would make sense. So that would mean that currently there's no way to allow other players to use /players from the Player List plugin, for example. Thanks for the reply, Wulf.

17. how to install oxido on my hurtworld server?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download from the Downloads page > extract > overwrite.

19. but where do i put it just in the map of my server?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is extracted to your server's root. The folders in the zip will match up with what you see in your server root.