1. Ughhh. I got the server running finally after looking through all of your guys' notes.(Thanks!) But I am still having troubles. When I go to connect to my server using the same computer and using "connect localhost" it gives me an error of "Ignored number of socket connection reset errors:1". It did this 6 times before saying it couldn't connect. Please help! >.<
    This is the host.bat file I am using:
    Code:
    @echo off
    cls
    :startHurtworld -batchmode -nographics -exec "Test Server;host 12608;queryport 12555;maxplayers 1;loadbalancerframebudget 100" -logfile "gamelog.txt"@echo.
    @echo Restarting server...
    @echo.
    goto start

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Connect with the IP address, not "localhost"; example: "connect 0.0.0.0:12608" in the console.

3. When I copy and pasted that in it gave me an incorrect parameters error.

Basically I am trying to get a single player experience right now. If there is anyway to do this easier, please tell me.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Once you find your server in the server list, you can add it to favorites.

5. But I still can't connect.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you don't see it in the server list, then the main port and query port are not forwarded correctly on your router. Both 12608 UDP and 12555 UDP (as you have configured) should be forwarded to your server's IP.

7. It sais Hurtworld.exe not found????

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you are running the script where your server is actually installed at, else change the path in your script.

9. But this script can someone give? Maybe someone has used it for auto-update?

10. How to run <MOD> on the server?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Automatically updating is not recommended, you'll end up with issues.

Oxide? Just download and install it over your server.

12. How to install? Need software to run it?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download the zip > extract the zip > overwrite the originals in your server install. Everything is included.

14. Do you have a download link?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Downloads tab at the top of the page, then click on the game's logo.

16. I have 2 problems,

1st - if I install the Oxide plugin on the server , I can't find it in the server list anymore
    2nd - after restarting the server there are no oxide folders

I just have to put the stuff from the rar file to the server and overwrite if needed right?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

1. You are likely using an old Oxide version, and therefore an old Hurtworld version.
    2. If Oxide actually started, they'd be there, so I'd double check that it is.

18. 1. I'm using the latest Oxide version 2.0.1631 . Also I'm not using an old Hurtworld version. so This can't be the problem.
    2. That's actually the problem I'm having. This answer didn't really help :p

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are sure you are on that version and it is loaded, the the only other reason would be ports not being open. I'd recommend verifying the version using the /version command ingame if you can connect to the server.

20. Ok, I think I might not be able to express my problem proberly. My problem is simply, I can't even load it. I go on my ftp server, then I load oxide on it. Then I restart but it doesn't even install it.