ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,031 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. there is a thread here talking about that.
    Solved - External plugin call trouble | Oxide

the rustpve server i play on has InfoPanel display rp, and from what i remember they figured it out from the information in the above thread. hope that can be of some help.

2. see i can only make $ show in InfoPanel not rp but i will check this out , thank you

3. Every other tab except weapons has images. I've unloaded ServerRewards and done "refreshallimages" but it still comes out the same. It is just a black version of the Rust Symbol as the image, not the actual weapon.
    Any help?

4. Had the same issue, what worked for me was to input < oxide.reload ServerRewards > twice and it resolved my issues .

5. I've reloaded the plugin many times. It just won't work

6. works for me , best i can say is maybe time for a fresh install , or service provider ? sorry man

7. Fixed it. Just do it manually, I wouldn't go around telling people for a Fresh Install, its not so simple ;)

8. well , it wasn't that hard to accomplish, so i wouldn't be posting your " how hard it is" here . also it's stated to manually input .smfh

9. /rewards add item 10
    This will add the item in your hand with a cost of 10

10. I gave up
    None of this ever worked. I was able to get the kit section to work and customize that and basically turned that bar into the item store. But I could never get the item menu to load. I basically added the icons individually myself to a list inside the Kits section, and changed the name of "kit" to item in the code.

Thank you for your help, however, you are awesome!

11. I can give you my file it if you want it has all item already in it

12. i still can't find the area to just make this payout rp :/ could someone please break it down for me .....

13. Download PlaytimeTracker and do it in that config.

14. Greetings!

Is it possible to have NPC's which are only interactable for players within a certain group? (donator rank for instance).

Much thanks!

15. so per wipe , is there a command to reset rp amounts for all players ?

16. is it possible to hook the exchange tab to a npc?

17. No matter what I do, no images are showing up in the shop. I've reinstalled both, reloaded countless times and still that black rust symbol

18. How do I disable it in cupboard?

19. when i type /s it says unknown command

20. Hello
    Who could post a "reward_data.json" with kits, item and orders please?

Thx,
    Shu