1. Hey guys,

I would like to display certain server statistics on my website showing the top killers / longest playtime etc..

I've saw a few servers do this and I was wondering how I would go about doing this.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2. I have been wondering the same wanted to know if you have found any information out on how to do this at all?

3. In the repo there's the plugin file.

4. Thanks, i have updated the repo now

5. Nice work on that repo. :p

6. That's generally more difficult to do and requires an RCON program to be ran at all times.

7. Any idea how they do it? I know some stuff you can get from Rust IO with API's but be nice if people would share some information.

8. You can use RustAdmin RustAdmin RCON Tool for Rust | Oxide It has support for json for all player stats, and then you can show it on the website, but it require you to have rustadmin open all the time.

9. WOW I know basic php and pulling calls from a DB but not much on json would be cool if I could figure that out just to learn.

10. I can give you and example, give me an day and i will put in on github

11. ok that would be cool of you man. I would like to see how it is done. if you want to you can message me direct or post it here up to you.

I have been using this and well I have a issue logged to the dev because not every DB entry is getting data from rust.
    Wondering · Issue #21 · kennethrisa/Stats · GitHub

If you look at that notice not all tables are getting data so reached out to him see if I am missing something.

12. I have now updated the SQLStats.cs pluginfile, it missing stats_player_place_deployable and player_place_building.
    I deleted alot for a long time ago because of permance gain, but i did what i can do recovery them.

13. What does this mean? Create user???? Where????? Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• zzz.JPG
      zzz.JPG
      File size:
      53.1 KB
      Views:
  14. Hey kenna, would there be a way to receive the server rank from gametracker.com instead of those two sites? Because we don't use a voting system, and I believe the server rank would only go up from 'votes'.

Cheers

15. This is to create the SQL user, insted of using root user. If you allready have a user, and it has access to the database, then you can skip it.

I will check it out.

16. Here an example on how to use RustAdmin json stats rest api with PHP.

Stats/rustadmin at master · kennethrisa/Stats · GitHub

17. Holly crap man I didn't realize till now that it was your github I am talking on. Holly crap man. Cool.