1. Hi there so I recently made a oxide server however I ran into a HUGE issue. Every time I restart my server the server resets...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly is resetting?

3. The ranks and the map.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ranks from what? If your map is resetting, it either isn't being saved by Rust; or you do not have a +server.seed and potentially other map setting set, so it'd be using random values.

5. Owner rank and I will look at the startup. I use ownerid STEAMID64
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495494967][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked startup.bat and: +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 12345

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where did you use ownerid? If you didn't add it to users.cfg or didn't save it with server.writecfg after entering the command, then it wasn't permanent and you'd need to add it properly. What do you have the world size set to?

7. @echo off

cls
    :start
    echo Starting server...

RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -nographics +server.ip 192.168.0.13 +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.password "lobo7022" +server.maxplayers 10 +server.hostname "Prime Networks | 2x" +server.identity "Prime_Networks_Server" +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 12345 +server.worldsize 4000 +server.saveinterval 300 +server.globalchat true +server.description "Powered by Oxide" +server.headerimage "http://i.imgur.com/xNyLhMt.jpg" +server.url "Oxide"

echo.
    echo Restarting server...
    timeout /t 10
    echo.
    goto start

I'll just give you the whole startup.bat and I use console to set my rank. Where do I find users.cfg or server.writecfg>?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks fine to me. The users.cfg would be under server/Prime_Networks_Server/cfg. The "server.writecfg" is a command you'd enter after ownerid or moderatorid if you use those in the console.

9. My cfg folder is empty. Would I create a new file called users.cfg and if so how do I add the person to an owner / moderator?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide.

11. Is it normal for spawned items from F1 to disappear also?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495495454][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I am hosting it on my own machine so would I do for example ownerid 76561198312352509 "Soarplex" "Owner!" server.writecfg
    ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495495745][/DOUBLEPOST]I restarted my server again and the map reset :(

12. I recreated the server and..... I got these errors when first time starting the server.
    Couldn't load server/my_server_identity/proceduralmap.4000.12345.144.map.sav - file doesn't exist
    Missing EnvSync - creating
    Missing CommunityEntity - creating
    Missing ResourceDepositManager - creating

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those just mean that there was no existing saved map yet, as in the server has never been saved with that map type, size, and seed yet.

14. Ok about the rank thingy do I do ownerid 76561198312352509 "Soarplex " than server.writecfg ?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, did you read the thread I linked?

16. Calling UpdateNavMesh took 0.2154999 What about this I get this error everytime and there are percentages ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495497785][/DOUBLEPOST]I read it yes.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495498458][/DOUBLEPOST]THE MAP WONT STOP RESETTING PLEASE HELP ME!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495498483][/DOUBLEPOST]I can give you my whole server folder idc just help me fix it please :(

17. Everytime I restart the sever I keep getting these errors
    Couldn't load server/PrimeNetworks/proceduralmap.4000.5776913.144.map.sav - file doesn't exist
    Missing EnvSync - creating
    Missing CommunityEntity - creating
    Missing ResourceDepositManager - creating

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Has your server ever saved once? You have autosave set to 300 (5 minutes), so it should have if you left it up for 5 minutes or more.

19. No I have not tried that lol xD I will keep my server up for like 10 minutes

20. Attached Files: