1. Only admins have noclip. And he gets booted just for walking. Flying is fine. All I have in my CFG folder is a bans.cfg a serverauto.cfg and a users.cfg.

Here's my commandline. I believe this is what you want. I have a hosted server so things aren't standard so I have to use things the way they lay them out for me so sometimes I get confused on terms and whatnot.

-batchmode +server.ip +server.port +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed +server.maxplayers 50 +server.hostname "" +server.identity "" +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.port +rcon.password +query_port +server.headerimage "" +server.url "" +server.description "" +nav_disable 0 +nav_grid 1 -nologs

The only thing that's changed from what you see here is I removed antihack.enabled 0 and enabled it in Rcon after I rebooted the server. Then It showed up on the list shortly after.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508379160][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Okay. I'll hit up playrustadmin over on reddit. Someone has to have a resource for that. I may not have a lot of knowledge on running a server currently. But I'm a quick learn. That's why I ask so many questions. So apologies for crossing appropriate forums. I just get a little over eager at times.

Edit: I took out all my servers info because it's against the rules to show your server on here correct? If you need it I can post again.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2017
  2. remove +query_port and are you running this from your home pc also its hard to help when you remove all info only rcon password you remove so can you upload the file with the rcon password set to 1234

3. Code:
    -batchmode +server.ip 173.199.124.156  +server.port 28026 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 2225346 +server.maxplayers 50 +server.hostname "Fusion 3.64|5x|TP|Bots|AlphaLoot|ServerRewards|" +server.identity "1362876" +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.port 28028 +rcon.password 1234 +server.headerimage "https://i.imgur.com/LWICffa.png" +server.url "https://fusion364.wordpress.com/" +server.description "Server Resets Daily @3am EST \n Forced Wipes Only \n  Admin Placed Self Replenishing Loot Boxes \n  |GUI for TP system|LustyMap|Rust.IO|Clans|FriendlyFire| \n  |Heli Event|Treasure Hunt|Building Mods|Furnace Mods|Sorting Mod \n  |Reward System and Store|SkipNightVote \n Much More" +nav_disable 0 +nav_grid 1 -nologs
    Not running from a home PC. I'm currently hosted at GameServers.com. I'm in the process of setting up a new server over at eoreality.com and this is my setup over there
    eoreality commandline.gif
    Apologies for having to use an image. I am unable to select the text. They have an odd editing system. I'm using a VDS and they keep certain aspects of the system locked.

Edit: Also did you mean to remove +query_port from the actual commandline or just for the post?

4. You have a extra space
    after the 156
    +server.ip 173.199.124.156 +server.port 28026
    Fixed version below with all fixes needed
    Code:
    -batchmode +server.ip 173.199.124.156 +server.port 28026 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 2225346 +server.maxplayers 50 +server.hostname "Fusion 3.64|5x|TP|Bots|AlphaLoot|ServerRewards|" +server.identity "1362876" +rcon.ip 173.199.124.156 +rcon.port 28028 +rcon.password 1234 +server.headerimage "https://i.imgur.com/LWICffa.png" +server.url "https://fusion364.wordpress.com" +server.description "Server Resets Daily @3am EST \nForced Wipes Only \nAdmin Placed Self Replenishing Loot Boxes \nGUI for TP system|LustyMap|Rust.IO|Clans|FriendlyFire| \nHeli Event|Treasure Hunt|Building Mods|Furnace Mods|Sorting Mod \nReward System and Store|SkipNightVote \nMuch More"

5. Thank you for the fix. But I'm still unclear on the removal of "+query_port". Was that just for the post, or did it actually have to be removed?

6. It needs removed as its no longer used has been like that close to a year now

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think +query_port ever existed, +query.port did. :p

8. I know but gamesevers keep adding it and they need to remove it

9. Thank you both. I'll update it now. And good eye on that extra space. I never noticed it. I may have accidentally added it. But I know I've never gone near that area intentionally.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508432924][/DOUBLEPOST]So quick question. With this configuration will my bots(BotSpawn) run properly or will I have to add the nav lines(+nav_disable 0 +nav_grid 1) back in? Or can I just put them in through the console?