Rust:IO FriendlyFire

Disables friendly fire for Rust:IO friends

Total Downloads: 20,122 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 16, 2015

5/5, 21 likes
  1. Should work by updating and reloading the plugin, haven't tested it though. Let me know if it is working :)

2. CHR

CHR

Seems it does i forgot to answer ^^ sorry

3. IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.\

4. anynews for a fix ?

5. ? I have no issues here. Maybe post a better exception log.

6. This

[SV_RPCMessage] playerattack - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.\

spamming my log.

7. Are you exactly sure that this is caused by FF? There is a try-catch-block around OnEntityTakeDamage, so the message should look different if it'd be from FF.

8. dcode updated Rust:IO FriendlyFire with a new update entry:

9. Code:
    [Oxide] 7:18 PM [Warning] Calling hook OnEntityTakeDamage resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: AdminProtection, FriendlyFire

10. Afaik this warning is printed if two plugins use the same hook with a different return/override behavior, and it cannot be suppressed. What FF does for friends, AP does for admins.

11. So... I don't know why, but after some time damage works again with ./ff off type... What can it be? Thanks.

P.S. If used oxide.reload FriendlyFire - nothing

12. I am not exactly sure how such a duplicate return behavior is handled. @Wulf ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It varies between plugins, but pretty sure if multiple plugins are borking with it, whatever plugin runs last gets the last say.

14. Hmm, so, let's say the first plugin returns "false" (override default behavior) and the second returns "null" (do not override), there'd be no override at all? Wouldn't it be wiser to override the default if ANY plugin returns != null?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not an expect on conflicts and overrides, it was just my best guess based on experience. There are a lot of improvements that could be done I'm sure.

16. Guys, I hope that you can solve this problem, cuz only after server restart plugins works again :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429893096][/DOUBLEPOST]No fix for that?

17. FriendlyFire still not working in my server. I already reload the plugin, I tried to put the plugin again like in the beginning and nothing changed :(

18. This is like in my way too... Only servet restart can help you

19. dcode updated Rust:IO FriendlyFire with a new update entry:

20. Works! Thanks! :)