Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. oh you mean the animal names as well?
    Ok ill rework the messages soon and add those

2. Okay thanks you very much guy it's nice !

3. what is it the welcomemoney ?

4. It's the money each players have when they join your server

5. thx man

6. No problem :)

7. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

8. Thanks you very much guy

9. Welcome :)
    I couldn't test it thoroughly yet because I can't update my client (on vacation) so please just report back if its working as it should.
    Thanks in advance

10. Thanks to you :)

11. It seems people are still getting reward points for killing their clan mates.

Attached Files:

12. You have an option for this in the config no?

13. Yes, mine is set to 0.0 right now so noone can abuse it.

14. Hmmm see that with dev but i will do test i hope i don't have this bug :/

15. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

Thanks, I just noticed that I made mistake a with a boolean value which caused that.
    It just used to send the messages but not the actual money if they're of the same clan/friends
    Should be fixed now. Please test and report back

16. Ok I have another concern. I have the server set to use the Server Rewards Points instead of economy. Say a player killed a boar they would get 0.25 points, but killing 4 boars wouldnt give you 1RP. Do I have to use whole numbers? Thanks.

17. You can use decimals. You don't need whole numbers
    That's what you mean right?

18. Yes, i had 66 points, killed 4 boars at 0.25 each and it did not go to 67.

19. Just checked, the limitation is from ServerRewards, the external call only takes value of type "int" which doesn't take decimals.
    But with Economics you can use decimals.

I think you can suggest to the developer of ServerRewards to allow decimals (double instead of int) but I don't know if he has it on int for a reason.

20. Pretty sure no points are being received for taking down the chopper aswell. Can you tell me when your suppose to receive the points in case im missing it. Thanks.