1. Hey, I'm looking a way to remove Barrels/Junkpiles from the map. Is there anyone that can help me with this?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487864174][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump need help

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Where do i find Items names for junk piles and barrels and crates and stuff like that.

4. Okey, I'm using componentblocker, and i want to remove all Barrels around Radtowns and on the roads and junkpiles because I removed the components.

This is what I did.

"assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/Loot-Barrel-1.prefab",
    "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/Loot-Barrel-2.prefab",
    "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/trash-pile-1",

But When i fly to monuments, I still see barrels theres alot of them. What do i have to add so the ones around all radtowns get removed?

5. Anyone that can help? barrels are not going away

6. You also need to include:
    assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/loot_barrel_1.prefab
    assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/loot_barrel_2.prefab
    assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/oil_barrel.prefab

7. and for dome and sattelite? I do assets/bundled/prefabs/monument/loot_barrel_2.prefab

8. Make sure your prefabs are lowercase - "Loot-Barrel" will not match "loot-barrel"...

9. Is this good?

Code:
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/airfield/loot-barrel-1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/airfield/loot-barrel-2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/airfield/loot_barrel_1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/airfield/loot_barrel_2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/lighthouse/loot-barrel-1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/lighthouse/loot-barrel-2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/lighthouse/loot_barrel_1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/lighthouse/loot_barrel_2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/mining/loot-barrel-1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/mining/loot-barrel-2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/mining/loot_barrel_1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/mining/loot_barrel_2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/production/loot-barrel-1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/production/loot-barrel-2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/production/loot_barrel_1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/production/loot_barrel_2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/radtown/loot-barrel-1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/radtown/loot-barrel-2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/radtown/loot_barrel_1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/monument/radtown/loot_barrel_2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/trash-pile-1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-2.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot_barrel_1.prefab",
        "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot_barrel_2.prefab"

10. Bump still not working. Junkpiles and barrels are still spawning everywhere.

11. Where did you get all those prefab names? Most of them don't exist so they're just cluttering up your config. Also, I don't see the prefabs I mentioned in that list...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487939152][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you can use a tool like PrefabSniffer for Rust | Oxide to dump a list of prefabs into a text file and use that as a reference.

12. From Oxide API, which ones do i add then...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487939333][/DOUBLEPOST]assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/loot_barrel_1.prefab
    assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/loot_barrel_2.prefab
    assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/oil_barrel.prefab
    "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/Loot-Barrel-1.prefab",
    "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/Loot-Barrel-2.prefab",
    "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/trash-pile-1"

So this is the only thing I have to do ?

13. The only ones listed in Oxide API are the original 3 you listed:

assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/trash-pile-1.prefab
    assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-1.prefab
    assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-2.prefab

The API is not up-to-date, and is missing the 3 prefabs I listed.

14. Okey, This is what I have or are the junkpiles to much?
    Code:
          "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-1.prefab",
           "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-2.prefab",
           "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/trash-pile-1.prefab",
           "assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/loot_barrel_1.prefab",
           "assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/loot_barrel_2.prefab",
           "assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_b.prefab",
           "assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_c.prefab",
           "assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_d.prefab",
           "assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_e.prefab",
           "assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_f.prefab",
           "assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_g.prefab",
           "assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpiletest.prefab"

15. It looks better now - just try it out! :)

16. There's also the need to tell you that junkpiles can't simply killed, which any of the suggested solutions do.
    The loot and/or their spawnpoint intances will remain and can produce also weird NRE's.

Don't use any of the suggested solutions to remove the junkpiles, either it doesn't work or will produce some other issues.
    The only public available plugin to do it right is SpawnConfig.
    Any plugins which do simple removes on spawn are simply crap for such usecases ;) The server will constantly try to spawn those types ever and ever...