1. Checnking...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424555879][/DOUBLEPOST]Oxide works on new version...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424557667][/DOUBLEPOST]Same problem on new version server...

2. So... I hour testing each plugin can say PROBLEM NOT IN PLUGINS.

So, @Wulf I trust in your skills...

3. Same problem for lot of peoples on my server... Can't join and this message
    "Recieving data 0/2"

4. no problem in the oxide!
    plugins problem! I'm going to find out what leads to this plugin!

5. Plugins? Really?!

As I have already said - I have installed all plugins from my main server (step by step, 1 by 1) and no error... But on test I can join! On main - can't.

6. That can't be a problem with Rust IO ?

7. Hm... Why not?...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424560266][/DOUBLEPOST]Going to test...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424560932][/DOUBLEPOST]Deleted... Looking for reaction...

8. NO!
    I figured out my problem.
    I made a backup of my server, create a new server clean and began to move from a backup plugins and save to a new clean server, how to move files shown below saves the error occurred Recieving data 0/2
    it is in these two files rust_dedicated\server\jikey_server_test\oxide\data Kits_List.json and Kits_Data.json http://rghost.ru/7drCK7QGY
    how come? I do not understand!
    sry for my bad english ;)

9. I unloaded kits and same problem.

10. delete all that is on the way rust_dedicated\server\jikey_server_test\oxide\data

11. If plugin Kits is unloaded, its useless to remove anythings from jsons Kits. The problem don't come from Kits plugin.

Anyone have idea for this shit bug connection....?

12. I went to vanilla. Its something with oxide I believe..

13. Yeah :\ hope they will fix it quicly, lot of peoples leave servers with this bug....

14. Guys... RakNet f*ked us up.... they know it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424568513][/DOUBLEPOST]About server Performance, on my WIP RPG plugin, I used to save the player data from 5 to 5 minutes and whenever a player earnt XP. The call to save a data file on the plugin lagged as hell! Of course that wasn't really neat to call the SaveData function everytime a player earnt XP, but it didnt lagged before RakNet showed up...

15. sounds kinda like my evo plugin :/

16. Ahh so you are the guy behind the evo level exp plugin :D

Besides that Receiving Data 0/2, some persistant players are filling many Modded Server right now.
    http://prntscr.com/688e53

17. does not mean they are oxide servers..

18. the problem persists (

19. You can bet that.