1. Codehatch has released the R17A Patch, which hopefully will fix all the bugs they introduced.

With that, Oxide seems to have been broken once again.

Good luck fixing things once more, and thank you!

Wither,

2. does @Wulf work i wonder
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508035013][/DOUBLEPOST]what is the server you have WitheringHex?

3. Mordavia

4. ROK Devs #Rip lol

5. ok nice:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508035258][/DOUBLEPOST]they were fast with the r17a at least

6. One server FTW lets everyone just combine into one.

7. got a ffa going on on ours atm :p

8. Yeah, loaded a new world save and letting everyone do whatever they want until things get patched up.

9. yeah loaded up an old world to let them use their old bases to go ham on each other :p

10. I should not help you cause Im angry on you ;/ you waste my night for stupid fixes and updates that I dont need it...
    but I will help you: use older Assembly-CSharp.dll to make oxide work fine... (from R16)

11. i'm being told the old Assembly-CSharp.dll works to fix oxide. anyone have the old file?

12. I had tried an older version of the Assembly, but it did not seem to work. I'll try again.

13. thanks Bielik
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508038308][/DOUBLEPOST]Did the old file work for anyone else?

14. I can load everything but when players try to connect they time out at the connecting to steam even thought the console says verified the server doesn't allow them to get past that point. And I did what he said just overwrite using the older file. Didn't work for me.

15. what is your server Bielik?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Old Assembly-CSharp.dll would be downgrading your server to R17.

17. My post got deleted. Sorry if it was against any ToS.

The Assembly-CSharp.dll I got from the Github works great though, if anyone was wondering.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We don't allow linking or posting of third-party patches or builds here (see forum rules) as we cannot say what may have been added or what may have been changed or lack thereof (backdoors, malicious patches, etc.), regardless of who is providing it outside of the Oxide team.

19. Yes, I just read through the ToS and that rule stuck out to me like a sore thumb. Sorry about that. Was just trying to help everyone out.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No worries, just one of those things we need to do. I'll be posting an update shortly, been busy working on house stuff for the past day. :p

Also still need to fix the build server and build issues, just stuck on a few things.