1. I understand completely. And by chance are you implementing Mordeus' additions? Either way, I'll be glad to have a stable version of oxide. That is until they release 17B and botch the game again. Thanks Wulf!

Wither,

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I commented on his pull requests, but I may if he doesn't get back in touch soon.

3. Gotcha. Just read through it.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Updated the "Latest" bundles on GitHub with the R17A patched Assembly-CSharp.dll and original DLL. No other changes right now, but should get you up for now.

5. Build already fixed?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's updated, not sure what you mean by fixed?

7. Once again: from R16 working for me fine...

Maybe Wulf could you link it - this older file?
    Iv got it but I dont know where to put it for download it here.

P.S.
    My server is in Poland. If you will look in Community you shouldnt miss it :)

P.S. 2

I was sleeping cause "some updates" make me to sit till morning tried to set up my server to work properly...

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've mentioned where all builds are in previous posts. Using an old Assembly-CSharp.dll will make your server use that version of the game, I'd discourage doing that as you never know what else it may cause (corrupted saves, etc.)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Thank you sir. Also I was told that you will be working on the warp plug in? as the timer gets messed up when the server restarts.