QuickSmelt

Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types

Total Downloads: 57,377 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not aware of it cause it any issues, haven't experienced any with it either. Make sure you've edited your config properly and aren't getting any errors from it.

2. Hello i need help with this me and my friend have strarted a new server so i was wondering how we do this can someone help me. message me on steam steam name :xKingLiarx

3. Plugin is not working for me

4. My console is getting flooded with this error

"[Oxide] 2:47 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnConsumeFuel' on plugin 'QuickSmelt v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"

Anyone know whats causing this?

5. any way you can help
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:26 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnConsumeFuel' on plugin 'QuickSmelt v1.1.0' (InvalidCastException: Null object can not be converted to a value type.)
    [Oxide] 11:26 PM [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.ConvertValue (System.Object value, System.Type destinationType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.ConvertValue[Single] (System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Get[Single] (System.String[] path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt.get_CharcoalChanceModifier () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt.OnConsumeFuel (.BaseOven oven, .Item fuel, .ItemModBurnable burnable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does your config look like?

7. {
    "ChancePerConsumption": 0.4,
    "CharcoalChanceModifier": 0.5,
    "CharcoalProductionModifier": 0.4,
    "DontOvercookMeat": true,
    "ProductionModifier": 3.0
    }

8. I have yet to mess with the config thats just what comes up when i add the files to the server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455632078][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This is what i have on the server ATM what do i need to change/do not very experienced in this area.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Edit the config under oxide/config, not the plugin itself.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455643742][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Looks fine. I'll look into why the error may be happening.

10. I deleted the config file and created a new one seems to work fine now no errors

11. Is there any way to dumb it down some more? Like all i need to do is change the numbers in the config? Ive had a rough time trying to understand.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, just change the numbers in the config, not the plugin, the config in the oxide/config folder. Make sure to keep the number format the same.

13. After i did that and save it it still gives me errors. the plugin has been unchaged
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455647001][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:22 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnConsumeFuel' on plugin 'QuickSmelt v1.1.0' (InvalidCastException: Null object can not be converted to a value type.)
    [Oxide] 1:22 PM [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.ConvertValue (System.Object value, System.Type destinationType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.ConvertValue[Single] (System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Get[Single] (System.String[] path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt.get_CharcoalChanceModifier () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt.OnConsumeFuel (.BaseOven oven, .Item fuel, .ItemModBurnable burnable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The config changes you made are invalid, 5 0.0 is not valid.

15. yeah i already caught that from a previous thread

16. Techniqually, it does give you more. When increasing the production of charcoal it becomes more than it should. Anyway, the reason for this post is the question, is it possible to increase the amount of wood the smelter consume?

17. food/crude oil all cook in furnaces, meaning campfires and refinery's are pointless
    This is not mentioned in the description!

18. What is wrong with this?

Attached Files:

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have a space in the number 5.0.

20. I can't get this to work

Attached Files: