1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. Do you mind maybe giving me step by step kind of thing?

3. When I type oxide.version it says: Server is running Oxide 2.0.3641 and Rust 1800 (2024.152.1)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks fine then. More than likely the plugins aren't being placed in the right location. I'd suggest checking with your host to see if +oxide.directory is being set, because that would change the path where plugins and other Oxide files go.

5. Okay I fixed it although how do I change the plugins settings? through streamline

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If a plugin has a config file, it'd be generated when loaded under oxide/config. For everything else, please see the plugin's Overview.

7. Goa

Goa

I downloaded oxide rust but there is something wrong. I drag drop the files to my server folder and started the oxide server. Its starting but it didn't create any log or plugins files?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like Oxide isn't installed then, else you're looking in the wrong location.

9. Goa

Goa

ye i think its not installed. Cuz when i type oxide.version its says no command or command not found smthg like that? How can i install it?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Generally your host would provide an option on their control panel.

11. Goa

Goa

its my own pc

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This thread is about the host Streamline. :p

For local, just download, extract, and overwrite all. Make sure you aren't doing any Steam update checking afterward.

13. Goa

Goa

ye i did all but its not working.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Then you're either not replacing all of the files, or you have Steam update checking when you start the server.

15. Goa

Goa

Ye its fixed. I was trying steam update cheking. thanks for tip :)