1. I'm having the same problem....is there a way to reload all the plugins at once?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

reload *

3. [02/03/2017 08:36:39] Error while compiling
    [02/03/2017 08:36:39] Error while compiling

4. Doing reload * doesnt seem to reload all the plugins. Only after manually reloading the plugin it works.

5. I did that....says everything loaded, but the plugins I haven't reloaded manually are not working unless I oxide.reload them each.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You likely have some broken plugins then that are crashing the compiler.

7. Is there a way to identify which plugins are causing this?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove them all and test one by one by adding them back individually. Also check the oxide/logs/compiler file for errors.

9. Hey,

i have a really crazy bug.
    If i list all my plugins, the major part of them isnt loaded.

Code:
      56 PrivateMessage - Failed to compile:
      57 Prod - Failed to compile:
      58 QuickSmelt - Failed to compile:
      59 QuickSort - Failed to compile:
      60 RemoverTool - Failed to compile: 
    They dont work ingame.
    If i use the commands "reload *" or "load *", they dont start to work.

If i use "load" with the specific plugin name, it suddenly starts loading and working...

Is this fixable?

10. @Wulf are u gonna roll out a update for oxide not loading the plugins on startup?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing changed with how plugins are loaded. The only know issue is outdated plugins, which may be crashing the compiler in some instances.

12. A lot of my plugins load fine with a manual load, even the ones that weren't broken with the update, but none load automatically on a restart except playrust.io

13. Had the same issue, however it's fixed by doing: reload pluginname I couldn't do reload * so I had to reload all plugins manually via rcon.

14. Which isn't a fix when you have 40+ plugins and schedule a restart every day :D

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For those having issues with plugins not loading on startup, please upload your oxide/logs/compiler_ logfile here please. The issue is that a plugin is erroring and causing the rest to error, but we'd need to know which one and what the error is so that a fix can be made for it.

16. For me it was the Plugin PlayerManager (i removed it, and afterwards everything worked. i just saw it got updated so may it wont have this bug anymore)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I posted a fix for it, thanks for reporting it. ;)

18. @Wulf attached

EDIT: As you can see, it doesnt seem to be doing anything heh

Attached Files:

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is that when you did a batch reload? It changes every time you do a new reload, so I'd need to see it right after you have the errors when reloading.

20. ah, yeh, dunno if I'd risk a restart man, I just got a ton of em turned back on manually and I have 20 people on. For some reason had an unexpected restart earlier after turning a whole bunch on so dont wanna go through it again.