1. same here.after server its up need manually load all plugins:(

2. same...

Attached Files:

3. Same here even that i have latest oxide build just installed

4. Need plugins what load all another plugins:)

5. It can not help, this plugin will also not loading

6. Will help! Or you load 1 plug-in or 60 :)

7. I temporary use something like this:

Code:
    void OnServerInitialized()
            {           
                    foreach (var entry in configData.Commands)
                    {   
                        rust.RunServerCommand(entry);                       
                    }                               
            }
    where configData.Commands contains "reload myplugin1", "reload myplugin2", ...

8. yes same i think:)
    and its load if its work samekind what rustlO map plugins.thats load last after server its up.plugins try to start first and thats why its fail.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not a new issue and not exclusive to the last update, but we haven't been able to find a specific cause or solution.

10. Happening here too, only thing normal log says is that it can't compile. Compiler log is 850 odd kb after boot. However loading all plugins after proper server boot works fine. Seems they just won't compile upon initial boot. Safe to attach compiler log?

11. @Wulf, Found out the problem, at least in my case. This is fragment from class ServerUsers (Oxide.Game.Rust)

screenshot.jpg
    If this field (with symbol @) use in plugins, then all plugins will crash on server startup with empty error message. So I just removed this field from my plugin and solve the problem.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Using @ in C# like that simply allows the use of a name that would normally be a C# type and such. I doubt that is the solution. That snippet you posted isn't from Oxide either (not in Oxide.Game.Rust), so wouldn't be related to Oxide or plugins. The issue users are facing in this thread are only on Linux as far as I know, and I've never seen the issue on a Windows machine. Linux users have randomly faced various plugin loading issues. Being the case, that would imply that your theory would be incorrect as both Linux and Windows use the same codebase.

Feel free to read up about using the @ symbol here: c# @ symbol in front of variable

13. Anyway, removing this field from my plugins fully solved the problem and if I try to restore it back I always catch empty error message for all plugins at startup.

And you are right, this class is not from oxide.game.rust, it is from Assembly-CSharp.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  14. We're on windows and having this issue. Again, manually loading plugins after boot resolves the errors and all plugins compile. But they won't load automatically without metric tonnes of compiler errors

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload your oxide/logs here please? Compiler and normal.

16. Sure can, thanks for taking a look

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your issue is different from the others in this thread. In your case, you simply need to restore the original Newtonsoft.Json.dll with the one that is included with Rust server or the Rust client. You can find it under RustDedicated_Data/Managed. We had an older version included by mistake on the first build with the Rust update last week.

18. Oh awesome, thanks for the help

19. Hello, I have a problem and I find no solution. Since the update of May 4 when I reboot the server some plugin does not restart I am forced to do it manually