1. So Rust Updated an hour ago, when I reload a Plugin It disappear in the game, like reload InfoPanel, It's just gone like wtf.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you re-install Oxide after updating Rust?

3. Yep, I assume I have the latest one: In the CMD It says: Oxide 2.0.3318 for 793 (1992.145.1)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And are there any errors in your oxide/logs or indication that it loaded? Have you checked to make sure that the install path is correct or if your host sets +oxide.directory to somewhere else?

5. I use Rust Server Manager, the whole files are in the same place, one folder:

SteamCMD, Oxide Folder/Files.

I'm not sure what's wrong :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497561472][/DOUBLEPOST][Error] GatherManager v2.2.4: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Invalid JavaScript property identifier character: }. Path 'Options.GatherDispenserModifiers', line 27, position 34.)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497561485][/DOUBLEPOST]Those are the files

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide your full oxide/logs please?

7. Hook OnServerInitialized is not called.

8. That's where all the files located at :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497561619][/DOUBLEPOST]Should I just use the normal exe, this Tool seems to be broken or idk.

Attached Files:

9. Can confirm - none of the plugins are showing when using command plugins and cant load with load *

Only Extensions are showing

10. Glad It's not just me :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497562066][/DOUBLEPOST]Trying the new update now, will post here If it works :D

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is being called, tested and confirmed it works.

All showing here, could you provide anymore details?

12. Issue still there.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497562367][/DOUBLEPOST]Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.9.5' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's an issue (not a new one) with InfoPanel, please use its support thread for that.

The only other error you posted is an invalid config with Gather Manager; the rest look fine.

14. oxide-logs is not showing anything since last restart before the update and server log is attached.

Attached Files:

15. So It could be that the Plugin itself needs an update, the other plugins works fine but like for example the InfoPanel might broke cause of the new update?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you do not have your plugins in the correct location. If you have +oxide.directory set, make sure they are under that location's plugins folder.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497562561,1497562542][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's an old error that some get with that plugin, not likely form the update.

17. Oh well when reloading plugins they just disappear something that didn't happen before the update, so I don't understand how to solve this. should I wait for another oxide update?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How do they disappear? I can't reproduce anything in this thread, so there won't be an update unless there is something to fix.

19. Ok so basically when I reload the plugins, for example InfoPanel - I use reload * btw.

So the InfoPanel before reloading the plugins shows perfectly fine, but when I reload, even if I do reload InfoPanel instead of reload *, the plugin in the server (in-game) just disappears, like It's not loading anymore.

20. Yep my problem - accidently removed one space when changing the seed of my server.