Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,608 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. (02:00:38) | [Oxide] 23:31 [Error] PlayerChallenges plugin failed to compile!

(02:00:38) | [Oxide] 23:31 [Error] PlayerChallenges.cs(673,249): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `end-of-file'

2. Don't edit the file and it won't cause problems. If you want to translate do so via Lang (oxide/lang/PlayerChallenges_en.json)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468363008][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Negative lol. Can only do it hour increments

3. I do not know why, but kills statistics are not displayed. It seems like nobody kills on my server :( But it's not true.
    Before update i've delete all previous files.

4. i dont edit it just copy and paste it to my plugin folder and get this error

5. Working perfectly. Cheers! Looking forward to future features!

6. Ok redownload it, it's not broken. That error means there is a } missing from the end of the plugin
    not sure why, everything was working fine before I posted the last update. Maybe a conflict elsewhere?

7. got this issue:

[SERVER v1.0.23] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.23] Console: PlayerChallenges.cs(21,34): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.Quests' is never used
    PlayerChallenges.cs(35,38): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.PCUI.configdata' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'

Heres the server log after the compile:
    20:11 [Info] Loaded plugin PlayerChallenges v2.0.21 by k1lly0u
    20:11 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    20:11 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.RegisterGroups () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. The warning dont worry about it the error seems some problem with the groups the plugin makes/uses.

Please note if you edited your config you might of messed something up in it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
  9. Post your config and what version of betterchat are you running?

10. No any errors or warnings...

11. Run this for a few hours when players are online and then send me the log (oxide/logs/PC_Kill_Log.txt)

Attached Files:

12. G'day

Just wondering if someone can help me with this error please? I turned some of the classes to false and moved them to the bottom of the list.

(00:00:51) | [RCON][139.216.115.157:62125] oxide.reload PlayerChallenges
    (00:00:51) | [Oxide] 00:31 [Info] Unloaded plugin PlayerChallenges v2.0.21 by k1lly0u
    (00:00:51) | [Oxide] 00:31 [Info] Loaded plugin PlayerChallenges v2.0.21 by k1lly0u
    (00:00:51) | [Oxide] 00:31 [Info] [PlayerChallenges] update time 1 False
    (00:00:51) | [Oxide] 00:31 [Info] [PlayerChallenges] update time 2 554400

--------------------------------
    sorry after reading this again it might not be an error, it might be indicating that I set it so rather than on a timer the titles change upon being beaten?

13. Is it possible to Save the Ranking? Each Serverrestart all Rankings are erased :(

14. This plugin seems to hate lusty maps, if i use /pc. it kills the players minimap, actually, it seems to kill the plugin outright.

15. Make sure you have the rust DB installed

16. What is a rust DB? database?

17. It's just some debug I must've left behind. I'm going to change the timer system anyway because it's not what I wanted it to do
    It saves automatically, try reducing the save time in your config
    it uses the same lustymap hooks I use in all my ui based plugins. It seems to glitch for some people, I haven't had the issue myself and only started happening after the last lustymap update. I don't think the problem is on my end

18. Is there a way to reset this plugin as i disabled aload of features yet they are staying in the users names

19. How do you reset data? Wipe incoming - and i want to reset everything to zero. :)