Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,608 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. I've updated this enough for one day lol. Ill keep it in mind for next update
    This doesn't modify chat at all, only assigns BetterChat groups

2. EDIT. fixed

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
  3. It seems like Player Kills counter doesn't work :(

4. All player stats are getting erased, when the server restarts before player challenges saves.
    Is there a way to force a save before the server restarts?
    Or should I just decrease the save time?

Edit: It's actually not saving at all now. All rankings are from 2 days ago.

I'll delete all the saves and start over...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  5. The tags do not show against the players name in chat. Only change has been to cfg file as follows:
    "UseUpdateTimer": true
    "UpdateTimer": 2,

Also, is their a way to remove some columns from the LeaderBoard OR change the order with which the columns are displayed please?

6. Kills are priority based. Head shots, then melee, revolver and any other kills are last
    If the server is shutdown properly it will save, if your running a hosted game server and you hit restart it doesn't shutdown the server and you will loose the last x minutes worth of data
    Do you have betterchat 4.0.0 or higher? No way to change columns atm, might add it at a later date

7. Oh righty (thanks for the quick reply by the way). So it is recommended to install BetterChat then?

8. Yes, betterchat is required to display tags

9. Mmmm... Then it seems like nobody kills on my server, because i see only 3 peoples with 1 value in top

Headshots
    1 Player1
    1 Player2
    1 Player3

Kills

Revolver

But DeathNotes says that people kills everybody any 10 minutes. But in stats - see above.

10. I'll take another look tonight, although it works fine for me

11. Ignore this. Problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
  12. Can someone explain these options in the cfg file please?

"UseUpdateTimer": false
    "UpdateTimer": 168,
    "SaveTimer": 600,

13. k1lly0u updated Player Challenges with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1468322272][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    "UseUpdateTimer": false // Disables automatic title change when a player beats a score and instead updates titles once every (UpdateTimer) hours
      "UpdateTimer": 168, // The amount of time in hours between title updates
      "SaveTimer": 600, // The amount of time in seconds that scores are saved to disk
    I updated the overview :p

14. at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

With your new update, and yes.. I'm on the latest update :)

15. k1lly0u updated Player Challenges with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1468323460][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That is like 1 third of the error. Post the rest and I'll be able to help you

16. (21:28:57) | [Oxide] 21:27 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

(21:28:57) | [Oxide] 21:27 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Boolean].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject go) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(21:28:59) | [Oxide] 21:27 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

(21:28:59) | [Oxide] 21:27 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Boolean].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject go) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm not sure when it finishes because it was spamming (Screenshot)

17. You didn't delete your old config lol. Please read patch notes before updating any plugin, they always contain information that you need to know

18. Is the save timer in seconds, minutes or hours?
    Code:
    "SaveTimer": 600,
    I assumed seconds until you updated the Overview page but you don't comment on SaveTimer.
    Code:
    "SaveTimer":600,
    "UpdateTimer": 168, // The time (in hours) the titles will be updated (if UseUpdateTimer)

19. How to set update stats every 5 minutes?