Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,608 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Oxide Updated but not working
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.30' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.30' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    after last update of that plugin giving me that error when i change config

3. Does your config match the one on the overview?

4. i deleted my all config and the error continues (it generates a new setting but gives the same error)

5. delete the file in lang folder and if that does not help then delete challenge_data.json in data folder but unload folder first before deleting data folder then reload plugin after deleting any file

6. I deleted the .json in lang folder, deleted the .json in config, deleted the .json in data folder, but I'm getting the same error

Code:
    oxide.reload PlayerChallenges
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    it generates new files but the error continues

-

when i put the original .cs on plugin folder it works again, but when I change something in the configuration it gives me this error (I unload before)

Code:
      "Options": {
        "Ignore kills against sleeping players (Players killed)": false,
        "Ignore kills against NPC players (Players killed)": true,
        "Show challenge leader title tags (Requires BetterChat)": false,
        "Ignore all statistics recorded by admins": true,
        "Ignore kills for event players (Players killed)": false,
        "Ignore supply signals thrown (Explosives thrown)": false,
        "Ignore survey charges thrown (Explosives thrown)": false,
        "Broadcast new challenge leaders to chat": true,
        "Update leaders on a timer (Recommended)": false,
        "Create and use Oxide groups for each challenge type": false,
        "Update timer (hours)": 168,
        "Maximum tags to display (Requires BetterChat)": 2,
        "Data save timer (seconds)": 600,
        "Format of tags displayed (Requires BetterChat)": "[{TAG}]"
    i change this /\ (false to true)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  7. upload your config file the one that you changed

8. when it does modification and reload the plugin does not work

9. Have you changed some of the titles maybe? If so, you are not supposed to do that.Titles are meant to be named as they are.
    If you changed UI position order, you need to make sure you assigned proper number to each of them.

10. yeh same

any kind of change

11. I renamed my config and reloaded the plugin. I get this.

Code:
    (08:07:36) | Unloaded plugin PlayerChallenges v2.0.30 by k1lly0u
    (08:07:36) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.30' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (08:07:36) | at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512998968][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, what happened to
    • blade kills[Swordsman]
    • plants gathered[Farmer]
    It appears it's showing for me the groups don't exist. They were not created as expected.

12. Nevermind. I found Swordsman is now BladeKillsMan and Farmer is now Harvester. The overview just needs to be updated.

Btw, I fixed the above error by doing pc_wipe, then deleting all related files.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513129912][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually it's not fixed. I modified the config and the error is back.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513130116][/DOUBLEPOST]Where is the data stored for this plugin??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513130549][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok this is officially annoying. Here is the full account of what happens and it's similar to the other person.

1. Load plugin, get error.
    2. perform pc_wipe
    3. Unload plugin
    4. Delete .cs, language file, config file
    5. Reupload plugin
    6. Load plugin, no error
    7. Download config
    8. Modify config
    9. Reload plugin, get error
    I've attached the config. I'm not sure why this would be happening. These are simple modifications.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513130738][/DOUBLEPOST]Haha omg ok, I have a new development.
    1. Load plugin, get error.
    2. perform pc_wipe
    3. Unload plugin
    4. Delete .cs, language file, config file
    5. Reupload plugin
    6. Load plugin, no error
    7. Unload plugin
    8. Reload plugin, get error
    So after I wipe everything, just reloading it will give me the error.

Attached Files:

13. this version has several problems :S

14. Its been having problems since the last game update.I bought privately made plugin with own highscore preference but I do hope that you guys get this one updated because there are no better free alternatives.

15. Is it possible to make an update that display /pc automatic broadcast in chat 1 category that admin can deside. Not just when 1 player gets a new record. But also repeatly every hour says who is in the lead automatic in that category.

16. Automatically - not that I know a way of.Alternatively, there is that other plugin, think its called Player Ranks and it automatically posts live ranking of top 3 or top 5 every hour or so, for chosen categories.However, that plugin works slightly different than this one.You can see your own position and top players, but not an extended ranking.

Manually - reloading this plugin sometimes pushes this to chat but this isn't what you are looking for.

17. k1lly0u updated Player Challenges with a new update entry:

18. How do you set the config file to show the rank in chat with BetterChat?

"Create and use Oxide groups for each challenge type" is set to true and BetterChat is v5.0.14

19. can i change the values from a player to he can have more than he realy do lik farm etc...? i change the data file and reload the plugin but never change in the game :p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017
  20. In my server the in gave tags are not correct... The person who is the first dont really have the tag in the name... What can i do and dont lose the data?