Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,642 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. It would be nice if NPCs would not count toward players killed challenge or simply be given a separate category for NPCs killed.

2. Is there a way to display more than 25 people on the leaderboards?

3. Hi, can i in some way force people to pick one of these instead of having them stack, because i've been seeing the chat get incredibly stacked by them

4. Hi
    Love the plugin by the way
    just come across a small issue with the structures built bit, if you build triangles until they become unstable to build anymore, players have just been clicking to build another as quick as they can which in turn adds 1 to structures built even though there's nothing built, hope I said that right.
    Is there any way it could check to make sure the structure is built correctly before adding to the counter.

5. Can you add mysql support?

6. You set maximum tags to one.

7. Since this last wipe, for some reason the categories for weapons crafted, and clothing crafted, do not track stats for anyone. It was working fine last month I recall. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

8. I can't help with the issue, but I can say I just activated those two categories just to see if I can reproduce the issue and I couldn't.It still counts. Have you tried different items? It could be failing to log some of them, especially newest ones.Just a guess.

I personally deactivate those two categories (and a few more) because they don't carry any value.Crafting tons of cheap clothes or tons of nailguns just to be #1 seems worthless to me.

9. is it possible to disable TAGs and only collect data to file ?

10. I suppose if you use MaximumTags as 0, they won't show up.In case this affects your BetterChat groups, then try with value 1 instead of 0.
    I don't assign titles to the names either, I only use BetterChat titles that I created.

11. Example (see title):
    "ArrowKills": {
    "Enabled": true,
    "Priority": 11,
    "Title": "",
    "UIPosition": 1

12. ok i found it, better way is.... ->
    "UseBetterChat": false,

and no tags ;)

13. You are disabling BetterChat ranks as well that way.Unless you don't use them anyway, of course.

14. @k1lly0u could you remove murderers(as added for halloween event) and scientists from counting as kill? thx in advance.

15. +1

They count under 'Players killed' category.I would just rename the category to 'Kills' or something, but we can't change the titles.

16. k1lly0u updated Player Challenges with a new update entry:

17. Code:
    (11:32:02) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.30' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (11:32:02) | at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Failed to call hook 'cmdPC' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.30' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+UI.Container (System.String panelName, System.String aMin, System.String aMax, Boolean cursor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.CreateMenuContents (.BasePlayer player, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.CreateMenu (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.cmdPC (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. update oxide