Rust Plane crash (paid $$$)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Atticus 2, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Honestly I thought you were just talking shit, but you have actually done something that kind of, in a way, slightly resembles Rusty's version, but it is definitely not a finished product, nor a recreation of the original.

Some honest criticism;
    The plugin in its current state is extremely broken.
    When beginning the decent the plane fly's extremely slow and ends up blowing up mid air, far from the ground
    The plane leans the opposite direction to the arc it is performing
    The constant altering of the planes flight path done that way is heavy performance wise, especially when you do it every 3+ times a second.
    Why on earth did you modify FancyDrop to do this? You would have been better off starting fresh. 90% of the plugin is methods and variables that are unused.

IMO it is a dick move to try and rip off someone's idea and post it, but if that's what you want to do then you have alot of work ahead of you to get it to a use-able state

2. Iv'e seen this plugin in action and it does the intended job. I don't care how it looks and I would actually like to purchase mikejone's creation because I feel it's better than your version. Who cares if it's a "rip off" or a "copy". If thats the case, then rust is a complete ripoff of other survival games. You also cant call this a rip-off because you did not release the plane crash code. He simply created his own version.

3. I can call it a rip off, the phrase "I have re-created the plane crash event from a popular server called Rusty" speaks for itself.
    I don't know what you were looking at when you saw the plugin in action, but I described the plugin honestly in my last post. If you want to pay for it then I encourage you to do so, then we will see who feels ripped off

4. LOL you had the post deleted when i shared the plugin wow im not trying to ask for money for it its free and if anyone wants it just pm me ill send it

5. I like that you think I have the power to delete things, but I do not. Like I said previously, if you want to share it then go ahead, I am not the slightest bit bothered what you do. If you want to impress people then why don't you spend time fixing it or working on the shit I mentioned. Its weird that you are so keen to share something that doesn't even compile, yet alone function correctly

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The post was not deleted by him, plugin submissions need to go through the Plugins section.

7. What scam 30 dollars. You take people for pigeons. Abuse alone an elite may have access to these plugins. Rust has changed pity

8. As developer we are using our free time to make some cool/useful plugin and sometimes we are asking money when we are passing lot of time on a plugin...
    Some ppl don't understand that...
    Also, its the same thing as donation when you host a server, as you know a server isn't free or if it's free it's just a shitty thing and/or to weak...
    Some plugin may cost lot of money, it just depend of what he is doing.
    Nobody force you to buy a plugin, you can try to reproduce it or just wait for a free version if a one appear...