Rust Plane crash (paid $$$)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Atticus 2, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Hey Oxide Modders!

Can someone make me a mod where the supply plane engine malfunctions mid air and crashes somewhere on the map? I am willing to pay up if needed. Preferably custom made with a big kaboom when it crashed where the entire map can hear it.

I will pay around $10-15 for the completion of this task. Price is negotiable and will vary depending on quality of the work.

Thanks,

Jack

2. Oh.. I see it has already been made before.. :/ but I was hoping for something a little more custom Like it dropping 2-3 bits of cargo at random, proper plane crashing sounds (Like this:

) and an actual give explosion effect with if possible smoke at the crash site which can be seen from afar so players know where the crash site is. Assuming I will still need to speak to @k1lly0u for such a script?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2017
  3. Well you dont have to speak to k1lly0u, but he did create a version of what your wanting( a different version ) so I would take it to him. However, the custom sound wouldn't be possible due to what we can currently do(unless played through a website or something)

4. You can't use external sound effect

5. I own a server which I can host websites on. Would it be possible to do it through a website through a directory to the sound source in the website?

6. You could send a command to your website which runs a sound on any client connected to the website at that time(which of course the sound is ran through the website). But that would be the only way to play a custom sound currently. I would say your best bet is to use game sounds and maybe wait till we can use custom sounds.

7. I guess if it is not possible, then the custom sound can be left out. I assume expanding the radius of the explosion sound would not be possible then too?

8. Well. You could probably just create multiple explosion sounds around the map. But i've not really messed with any of that sound stuff so I can't be for certain if thats the only way.

9. No worries. I messaged K1llyOu hope to hear from him soon

10. As an Aircraft mechanic I can say this isn't the sound of a Propellor aircraft crashing but of a Turbo-fan (Think about the plane you sit in when going on holiday B-737 for ex.) Also not sure if you could add your own sound into the game, remember a discussion in the past where they said it isn't possible.

11. Hello there I have re-created the plane crash event from a popular server called Rusty I am now looking for a plug-in developer who wants to release it.

12. If you recreated it why would you need another developer to release it? You said the same shit 6 months ago and nothing ever come of it

13. You know it works rusty join the server and seen it. Im not a plugin developer how would i share it and im not looking to make money from this And also I used the plug-in called fancy drop. I modified his code to my code to make it work it was from a older version of fancy drop and it worked fine then. There will need to be a little work done to update it to the latest version and I don't want to just provide a download link here I do not know the rules so I do not want to get ban.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495672902][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR SO MAD I would like to see this as a public release for the community.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
  14. I'm not mad, if you have recreated it then by all means release it. Since you want to make it public anyway why don't you PM it to me so I can see your magic? I am most certainly interested to see how you used fancy drop to recreate it.

15. im not a coder so it will look like trash but it worked sent you a pm

16. doesn't matter what it looks like, I can still have a look

17. did you get the pm and what do you think about it

18. Hey is this the MikeJones for the 420xgaming RustStonia Servers? I seen the plane crash when i played a couple wipes ago in the server. It is almost identical to the rusty servers plane crash. i hope you plan to release this plugin! Did k1lly0u help you make it?

19. Yes that's me unfortunately we don't host modded servers anymore we only do vanilla and no he did not help. I'm hoping someone will work with me so that we can post this.