1. If you removed all the plugins and it still happens it's most likely not oxide that is causing that

2. Well what I did this time is do a completely new server install on a different hard drive , then re-downloaded oxide and each plug-in 1 by 1, started it up vanilla, then installed oxide and started it up, then installed the plugins and let them all create the default config and data files, then I edited the easier configs and a few of the bigger ones like the shop price list and notifier I copied from the other config folder, then transferred my players economy, clan, and bp date and info to the new install, and so far no problems other then the 20-40 who hate me right now, lol. Oh well, life goes on, it is just a game :)

3. Hi. There is only one way to do this and it will make a WIPE! go "to rust_dedicated\server\my_server_identity\save" and delete the map(s)! start your server again and it works fine. I got this error two times and both times i added and plugin on the same time the server was running! (DONT ADD ANY PLUGIN ON THE SAME TIME YOUR SERVER IS RUNNING!!!)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins can be added just fine while the server is running, loading plugins does not have anything to do with map saves.

5. but why does it then happen everytime i add the infopanel?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know, but that plugin should have zero impact on save files.

7. So I did a full reinstall(local server) and only installed oxide no plug-ins or back up, Fresh start. Still have the same problem idk if I missed something but if there are any ideas would appreciate any help at this point I gave tried everything I have come across with no luck.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please do not bump old threads like this. If you are an issue, please create a new thread under the relevant forum section with details, logs, etc.