1. I updated my Server and Oxide and now this shit is spaming my log and Server dont really start
    Code:
    [4/10/2015 10:39:52 AM] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    [4/10/2015 10:39:52 AM] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

2. Give us ur plugin list

3. It's most likely not caused by a plugin, did you update Oxide manually or through your host's control panel (if you aren't self-hosting that is)? If it's through your host their control panel they might be using the old github snapshots url which was updated a few days ago.

4. I updated from our Host Control Panel but "Always latest Version - date filled in manually," :(
    @Mughisi
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428659340][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [4/10/2015 11:50:48 AM] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    AIDecider.Prioritize ()
    NPCAI.Think ()
    NPCAI.Tick ()
    AIHandler.InternalCycle ()
    AIHandler.Cycle ()
    ServerMgr.Update ()
    @Mughisi @Wulf

5. Hmm by judging that error it seems that it is an issue with the ai. Could you try doing a clean install? And perhaps provide us with your oxide log file, it might help track down the issue.

6. No i didnt try a reinstall but maybe i wanna test it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428663928][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mughisi i reinstalled the server without my plugins and it works but if i upload my backup with Players/Map/Plugins its still same error...i think thats a plugin maybe :>

7. reinstall the server with your pluigins and NO BACKUP

8. but what is with my Players and Map ? i dont wanna wipe the Server again
    @Reneb
    My Backup is only (players,map,plugins/datas etc)

9. If you reinstall and only add back your plugins without the player and map data you know if its your plugins or not.

10. I had the same thing now twice since yesterdays update. 1st time I was able to roll back to an earlier save to get it to start. This time I had to wipe to get it to start which my players are gonna just love.

11. nm wrong section

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This thread is regarding Rust Experimental, not Rust Legacy.

13. so nobody know something ?

I'll try to reinstall Server(wipe) :(

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. Finally its work now..Reinstall Server ,New Map without PlayerSaves only put back my Plugins :)

16. Yes but now let it run for a bit and try to restart. Mine get almost done with loading the save file then starts spamming that null reference error and wont load any further. I don't have time to test with a different clean install until I get off work but will do it tonight. In the meantime I'm not restarting my server for anything, lol

17. Whis said "I updated my Server and Oxide and now this shit is spaming my log and Server dont really start"

I think if you try to install Oxide or Update the server through your Host the server not shutdowns correctly :p i had this before so now i stop manualy the server and updating the Oxide Manualy ... about server update i stop the server and then install server update through host

18. So here is all my server logs since the update yesterday and the save files from the map that wouldn't load and forced me to wipe this morning. Not sure what all you need to see so just sent it all

Well I removed a bunch of plugins and my save has loaded for the last 2 plugins.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428747554,1428708071][/DOUBLEPOST]This is not solved at all. I just had to wipe for the 3rd time in 2 days and I tried everything including removing every plugin. My players are gonna hang me :(

Attached Files:

19. You have to Wipe whole Server without Backup ...Put only back you Plugins update Rust and Oxide that was helped me.

EDIT: Btw "REINSTALL" your Server then put back the Plugins only !