NoRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 876 - First Release: Jun 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 17, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Ryan submitted a new resource:

NoRaid - Prevents players destroying buildings of those they're not associated with

Read more about this resource...

2. Can you add command /noraid playername?
    its set player to list and that player base cant raid.and ofg confic option if use noraid player list or not.

3. Can you add time aswel? Like NoobProtection plugin. "For X days Y hours Z minutes F seconds, you can not damage to bases." like base protection. So if we want to activate base timer, we will, if we want to use this plugins as it is right now, we will make it "false". GG <3 :D

4. Yes, add a timer to enable or disable NoRaid please. I would like to use this with TruePVE on my Server so I can make a certain time on the DayCycle into a PVE hour of some sorts. Like the first few hours of ingame morning into PVE with No raiding allowed, then turn it back on full PVP with Raids at a later point on that day.

5. Nice plugin idea @Ryan :)

Suggestions:

Check for OwnerID = 0, handle accordingly
    Include if entity is a deployable. I think the easiest way is entity.name.Contains("deploy")
    Store results of GetClanOf into a variable instead of calling both a second time
    Use a null check when calling Friends instead of casting a null value to a boolean: (bool)(Friends?.Call("HasFriend", target.UserIDString, player.UserIDString) ?? false)

If implementing a timer to block raiding then:
    Unsubscribe the OnEntityTakeDamage when it's not being used
    Subscribe the OnEntityTakeDamage when raiding is blocked

6. Hey can you make this plugin toggleable, as i host an event server, and i want people to be able to build their base and prevent them from raiding however after a time period allow them to raid eg /raid off /raid on

7. A lot of reccomendations, suggestions and help here. I thank you all greatly, especially Nivex and I will get to improving this plugin when I get the time. :) <3

8. I'm having trouble with people still being able to destroy others bases when they are outside of the cupboard range while firing rockets. Anyone else experiencing this?

9. Hi, men I have a question about the plugins can you add a ResouceID to your plugin so the plugin down here can update the plugin

Plugin name: Updater
    Plugin link: Updater | Oxide

10. Good day sir. I have read your site up and down and sideways. And I see no indication that your Mod/plugin was given a designated ResourceID. As you are a smart computer guy. You also know that most of these that are available to us, Require a ResourceID or a URl or something so that another/ or many other Plugins, can each interact. Right now sir I am using "Updater". I also see that another owner has asked a similar Question that you have yet to Respond to. So now my Question to you sir is; Do you have a ResourceId for this Plugin or Not? And if you Don't. Do you Forsee yourself Adding one?? Or is there no interest/need on your part to create one? This feeds into my Panel. And you know that the more that is going on in the system.. As it is configging and updateing and managing itself. Causes LAG Sir. I sincerely hope that maybe you could give Me/ and some others out there...An Answer as to what you are planning to do. Thank you for Reviewing my Question and maybe giving a Response. Thank you for your time. Dave

11. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1501022228][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to be working on this quite a lot in my free time, hopefully I'll improve it a lot over the coming days to cater to your guys' requests.

12. This checks the building owner of the base they damaged, the cupboard would have no effect on that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501045543][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Version 1.0.1 :D

13. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

14. download link isn't working.

15. You can download the last version via green github button. They changed download way and devs failing while adding it :p

16. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

17. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

18. wont load since the last update.
    Code:
    NoRaid was compiled successfully in 4031ms
    Loaded plugin NoRaid v1.1.0 by Ryan
    Failed to initialize plugin 'NoRaid v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoRaid.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Unloaded plugin NoRaid v1.1.0 by Ryan
    No previous version to rollback plugin: NoRaid

19. Regen config file

20. opps... haha thanks!