NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,043 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. Code:
    (12:03:17) | [Oxide] 12:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanRecycle' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (12:03:22) | [Oxide] 12:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanRecycle' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (12:03:27) | [Oxide] 12:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanRecycle' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (12:03:32) | [Oxide] 12:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanRecycle' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (12:03:37) | [Oxide] 12:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanRecycle' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (12:03:48) | [Oxide] 12:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanRecycle' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

2. Code:
    0:44 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanRecycle' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    00:44 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

3. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated NoEscape with a new update entry:

4. Cannot get this to work and before it's asked, YES I SET PERMISSIONS! I am also using the default config.
    "Group 'default' already has permissions noescape.raid.tradeblock'

I'm completely missing something obvious, I dunno. I cannot get this to work at all. I always have hit and miss luck with this plugin. I installed it and left it with the default config.. build a little stone 1x1 with a TC.. then used another test account to shoot at the walls using explosive ammo, and no raid block was triggered.. No raid block is being triggered for anyone when I attack their base during my testing... brand new buildings (built after the plugin was installed) or existing buildings prior to the plugin - nothing seems to trigger it.

***EDIT*** If I set blockall to true, it works.. but ONLY if I set blockall=true... I don't understand why I have to enable this to make it work. Otherwise it doesn't work at all.

This has to be something stupid I'm missing.. halp?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  5. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

BlockAll is the simplest kind of blocking. When blockAll is enabled, all other blocking options are ignored.

All blockAll does is block _everyone_ in the radius of the raid activity, regardless of their clan or friend relationships

The other kinds of blocking, namely ownerBlock and raiderBlock do an entirely different kind of blocking with configurable options to check for clan and friend relationships. Assuming that blockAll, and the clan/friend integrations are disabled the intended behavior _should_ block the owner of the structure and the sole person who threw the explosives. That configuration is generally inadequate as most raids either have a raiding party and/or a group of defenders who would happily exploit the fact that only two raid participants are blocked. As such, ownerBlock and raiderBlock are intended to be used in conjunction with friendShare, friendCheck, clanShare, clanCheck, raiderClanShare, and raiderFriendShare.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  6. I got it working with Cupboard share false... config below:

Code:
    {
      "blockAll": false,
      "blockingPrefabs": [
        "door.hinged",
        "door.double.hinged",
        "window.bars",
        "floor.ladder.hatch",
        "floor.frame",
        "wall.frame",
        "shutter",
        "external"
      ],
      "blockOnDamage": true,
      "blockOnDestroy": false,
      "blockUnowned": false,
      "cacheMinutes": 1.0,
      "clanCheck": true,
      "clanShare": true,
      "combatBlock": false,
      "combatBlockNotify": false,
      "combatDuration": 60.0,
      "combatOnHitPlayer": true,
      "combatOnTakeDamage": true,
      "combatUnblockOnDeath": true,
      "combatUnblockOnRespawn": true,
      "combatUnblockOnWakeup": false,
      "cupboardShare": false,
      "damageTypes": [
        "Bullet",
        "Blunt",
        "Stab",
        "Slash",
        "Explosion",
        "Heat"
      ],
      "friendCheck": true,
      "friendShare": true,
      "ownerBlock": true,
      "raidBlock": true,
      "raidBlockNotify": true,
      "raidDistance": 100.0,
      "raidDuration": 300.0,
      "raiderBlock": true,
      "raiderClanShare": true,
      "raiderFriendShare": true,
      "raidUnblockOnDeath": false,
      "raidUnblockOnRespawn": false,
      "raidUnblockOnWakeup": false,
      "useZoneManager": false,
      "VERSION": "0.4.4",
      "zoneEnter": true,
      "zoneLeave": false
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  7. Weird question, but with blockOnDamage, regular Shots that don't actually damage the wall will raidblock the owner and the "raider." is there a way to restrict this to certain types of damage while keeping combatblock the same?

8. I'm no code expert but I ran into the issue Genocide was mentioning. Dug into the cs and found this:

Code:
     if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(targetID) && blockUnowned && blockAll)
                {
                    if (clanCheck || friendCheck)
                        sourceMembers = getFriends(source);                BlockAll(source, targetEntity.transform.position, sourceMembers);
                }
    I feel that the (string.IsNullOrEmpty(targetID) && blockUnowned && blockAl) statement should be (string.IsNullOrEmpty(targetID) && blockUnowned || blockAl)

Am I dumb or is that right?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2017
  9. that no work with default config tried with custom config too.
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Edit: back to previous version same issue
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

If set to
    "blockAll": true,
    that solve the error but that mean the owner is included in everyone blocker?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  10. so I add the plugin to my list and I see its in my plugins and I try to add the perm to people for raid block it says the perm is unknown like its not there... but im staring at it lol

11. whats does this message mean ?

(20:47:56) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.4.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

12. seem block nothing from the last update?

13. it's working but blocks repairs and build only a few seconds. What's the problem? Can anyone help?

any fix?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  14. Why does it count 90 seconds instead of 60 seconds? For example 300 seconds then counts 4.9 minutes instead of 4.5 minutes

Screenshot

2.9 minutes

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide the full error from your oxide/logs please?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493553857,1493553764][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Looks like it should be || to me.

16. Will you answer my question?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't have an answer to your question, I'm not the author of it. :p

18. Sorry, I thought that this is your plugin, since you are a developer))

19. it's working but not doesn't block repairs and build. What's the problem? Can anyone help?

20. can anyone help me with this aswell?