NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,045 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

That will be fixed in the next version.

2. Is this ment to raid block the raiders and the raided? because it seems if 1 guy in clan shoots a rocket, full clan is raid blocked apart from the guy who shoots the rocket

3. Calytic

Yes I am aware of the issue. It will be fixed in the next version.

4. Ah great!

5. We are having a issue on our server. NoEscape only works sometimes. The attacker and the victim only gets combatblocked 50% of the time. Same with raid. I want people not to be able to teleport when they are getting raided or attacked. Would you be so kind to upload a config file or something that works? Im sure ive done something wrong with the files.....

6. The update broke something, so its a little off right now, im sure its being worked on for a fix as we speak

7. I'm not sure is it this plugin, but some raid blocked in many servers is blocking a teleport when people shoots the wall with shotgun or something. It's kinda ridiculous. Make some changes to it. Let's say that I didn't even try to escape since I knew the guy who was behind the walls didn't had any explosives, but it will cancel my teleport, because that asshole was shooting my base from far away with guns.

8. Calytic

This is configurable. Mention it to the server owner.

9. nice plg
    How can I set this just for Block/avoid to users doing Trades during event, for steal weapons and stuff?
    I use ZoneManager and EventManager.
    What you recommend?

10. Calytic

Calytic updated NoEscape with a new update entry:

11. Raid block is not working. Many reports that people can still teleport out. Fix please.

12. Calytic

13. How can I set this just for Block/avoid to users doing Trades during event, for steal weapons and stuff?
    I use ZoneManager and EventManager.
    What you recommend?

I mean, I only want to use the Trades Block while an Event.
    But the trades blocks actives only when you Shot first, right?

14. Now by default NoEscape is raidblocking the owner of the house if they hit their own house.
    If a player build a house and shoot it, he is raid blocked. Do i have to change any config? it wasnt working like this previously and i`ve changed everything b4 going back to defaults :S
    Thx in advance

P.D: If that can help : Oxide 2.0.2478 for Rust 1030.63 (1801)
    gonna try to update oxide later when i get home

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  15. Calytic

This plugin has an API which is outlined in the description. You will need a custom version of your Event plugin that uses that API.

do you have clanCheck or friendCheck enabled?

16. "raiderClanShare": false,
    "raiderFriendShare": false,
    Them both are set to false( They were true once it happent, but i changed to false and reload plugin ( didnt restart server))

Now im gonna restart server update everything again and check

Thx

17. Seems like fixed, im pettry sure it was oxide out-dated, thx for the suport i will try to add clanshare/friendshare later

18. Since last plugin-update i have problem. My players become raidblock if they shoot on his own house. Have anyone same problems, how can i fix it?Or is plugin problem hope anyone can help.

19. Encountering this error while using this plugin i think. > Rust:IO Friends List API for Rust | Oxide
    Code:
    (16:05:03) | [Oxide] 16:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.3.9' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (16:05:03) | [Oxide] 16:05 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriendList (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2016
  20. After latest oxide update, I get this (screenshot):

Attached Files: