1. Is there anyone who can talk me through how to set up Oxide for hurtworld in VS?
    I know how to code but this is the first time trying to make plugins!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451418826][/DOUBLEPOST]I opened the solution so i guess i made it :p
    Whats the next step? Should i make a new file and where should i put it?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. My personal opinion is to use Notepad++ or any text editor with markup for readibility.
    There is no need to use an IDE if you're going to compile your .cs file using Oxide Compiler

Regards!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are plenty of reasons, especially since Visual Studio provides IntelliSense whereas Notepad++ will not. Why make things harder on yourself when IntelliSense will essentially write the code for you and keep you from having to dig around the DLL more than necessary?

5. How come? I must confess I am not familiar with that feature on visual studio, I know IntelliSense may give a live feedback on syntax errors.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'll give you references to everything that each public method provides, so you don't have to rummage though the referenced DLLs to find hat you are looking for. You'll get feedback on syntax, possible issues, and more as well. You also won't end up with plugins that are inconsistently formatted and hard to follow, which is often the case when no IDE is used. I still use Notepad++ for basic edits sometimes, but the majority of the work I do is via Visual Studio 2015.