1. So if I click on the second link its the newest version of oxide everytime? I just dont get wherer I can download the newest version sry...

2. Use this link Release

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, they are direct links in the first post to the latest build for that type.

4. Wulf I know you probs prefer this but compared to GitHub this thing is bloody awful.

How does random joe bloggs know when Oxide has updated? Atleast with github you could see when a file was last amended :(

Is there an "overall" page of all the plugins with update timestamps?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Date posted here: Release
    Date posted here: Releases · OxideMod/Oxide · GitHub

6. My GitHub bookmark stopped working - thought you'd totally removed it from there!

Thanks for the links anywho <3

7. I know since the change, but thx ;)
    It is, but the shown Bintray api example results do not really match the example requests. (Some informations missing)
    Not really cause the Oxide version is missing in there.

8. what are theses downloads? i see .exe files ?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are many files on that page.

10. i see that their all instalation folders, trying to figure out what they actually are. i thought it was mods but its something more doesnt really say what they do. sorry i know im a newbie just trying to get on the same page here haha

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That page is the frontend for one of the download sites for Oxide. It contains all of the reelaes and snapshot builds for each game we support as well as other files. Some are zip, some are exe, some are dll.

12. ohhh now if im correct, it will set up a server on my computer with a specific mod on it? for example: Oxide-Unturned.zip this would make a Unturned rust server?

13. ... on Serverstart after RustUpdate from Yesterday:

Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.JavaSot found: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor
    Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.Lua (d: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.)
    Loaded extension MySql v2.0.3231 by OxideFailed to load extension Oxide.Core.Pythoound: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update those if you are using them. They aren't bundled as of a few months ago.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493386480,1493386464][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No, that's for the game called Unturned.

15. the API is broken, oxide version: "Release" it's NOT the oxide version I need that show...
    Why it's not like the API example anymore?:
    "latest_version": "3065", in your API example
    "latest_version": Release", now

That broke Smooth Restart plugin, and I need fix it, please!

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is how it's been for... 4 months or so now and is as intended, not broken. The plugin would have to update for it, it isn't changing. If you'd like more specifics, use the GitHub API. The Bintray setup is a bit more limited in terms of static links and versioning.

17. Yes it's been for 4 months, but I discovered the plugin today, and it's still not fixed, and I need to use the oxide update check from this plugin, but the dev don't do anything to fix it, so if you can check it for us, it's will be good, thanks.
    I've used the new GitHub API link, but still not work:
    Code:
    Web request callback raised an exception (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    Web request callback raised an exception (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
      at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart.APIResponse (Int32 code, System.String response, System.String apiType, Int32 numberCheck) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart+<CheckOxideCommits>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart.APIResponse (Int32 code, System.String response, System.String apiType, Int32 numberCheck) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SmoothRestart+<CheckOxideCommits>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It's plugin compilation error

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please use the plugin's support thread for issues with it.

19. Already used, but like I said, the dev don't do anything for this, so I ask directly to you.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We're running into some rate issues with Bintray (1 terabyte/mo), so I've added a direct link at GitHub for the "latest" release build. If your host is using the Bintray links, they'd need to update to use the below links for the time being.

Examples:
    There will still be versioned tags/releases on GitHub, which will show via the API as the actual latest, but the "latest" tag/release will be updated with each release build as well automatically so that a direct link is available.