"attribute_names":[],
    "created":"2017-02-17T07:36:14.898Z",
    "updated":"2017-02-17T07:37:00.926Z",
    "released":"",
    "ordinal":2.0
    }

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't available there right now due to having to use Snapshot for the version. If I don't use a static version, then there can't be a "latest" link through there. I am working on trying to work out versioned builds there too though.

3. What does AppVeyor and Bintray mean????
    (sorry my english bad..)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. ...So how do i get oxide to work, since the last oxide release was over 6 hrs ago?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download > extract > overwrite, same as usual.

7. so its updated? Oh.

8. If I download the common Rust Oxide file it doesnt work for me... Was there an Update yet?
    Sry 4 my bad english :D...

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are having issues, please check your logs for errors and create a new thread detailing the issue. The most common issue though is using an old build with a newer version of Rust.

10. Well I tryed to install the newest version... Just like I did it the few times before... But now it says in FileZilla when I want to upload the Oxide files that the file CSharpCompiler.exe cant get updloaded? Its still the same way to download oxide tight? still over here ? https://dl.bintray.com/oxidemod/builds/Oxide-Rust.zip?1487596703
    Still on oxidemod.org?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to install via your host's control panel or contact them to upload that file. That particular file hasn't changed recently though.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If anyone is still using the old location:
    Make sure to update to the new location:

We've also switched things up a bit so that the Oxide-GAME.zip filenames will be the latest build from our master branch on GitHub (a release), and Oxide-GAME-SNAPSHOT.zip will be the latest build from the latest commit from our "develop" branch on GitHub (a snapshot). I'd recommend not using the SNAPSHOT builds unless otherwise instructed or if you experience an issue that is known to be fixed in a SNAPSHOT build, as these builds may contain breakage and WIP changes intended for testing and development purposes.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just another note: the "latest" build availability on AppVeyor will vary based on if the latest build was a snapshot or not. The URL AppVeyor provides for the latest build redirects to whatever the latest build is, but the filename varies because we add -SNAPSHOT for snapshot builds now.

It's on there now.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. Where is the CSharpCompiler ?)

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Downloaded by Oxide, or at the same location as the Oxide builds, on Bintray.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just making a note that this is not a support thread. If you are having an issue, please use the appropriate forum section or existing thread.

18. Hello,

How to change to a Linux server?
    When I type: ./rustserver update, the server updates but the version is not valid.

Attached Files: