1. hi, when i run server so oxide have problem there is screen: Screenshot
    and oxide dont load, sorry for my english

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those errors are not preventing your server from starting, they simply mean you have outdated versions of those extensions. If you don't have any .js, .py, or .lua plugins then it wouldn't matter and you can remove them, otherwise you can update them manually.

3. Thank you, now its working! :)

4. Oxidemod can not be updated

Attached Files:

5. How are you installing oxide?

6. Code:
    [05/31/2017 15:49:42] Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.Python (MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.)
    [05/31/2017 15:49:42] Failed to load extension Oxide.Ext.JavaScript (MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.)
    [05/31/2017 15:49:42] Failed to load extension Oxide.Ext.Lua (MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're running outdated versions of those extensions. See the Guides and Tips forum section for how to update those if you really need them.

8. Oxide for Rust need to be updated?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496220293][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I don't know which ones outdated versions
    tell me where do i find handle

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The names of them are shown in the logs: Oxide.Core.Python, Oxide.Ext.JavaScript (Oxide.Core.JavaScript), and Oxide.Ext.Lua (Oxide.Core.Lua.) If you are not using .py, .js, and .lua plugins, then you can just remove these.

10. As I can upgrade those extenciones manually, mainly oxidize.Ext.Lua, I have the same problem and I need to use plugin lua

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Guides and Tips | Oxide.

12. Above all I thank them the for the help that they have given me!

Perhaps be not the most suitable place to ask the question, but I take advantage of the opportunity to investigate on something that I would like to make in the server.

I want to implement an authentication system, where a password is compared that should put the user with the you id, the ip, and its name; I want to make this, first to avoid continuous changes of the players' names, and second so that they cannot avoid a ban.

I have proven with the plugin Authenticator, in this the user registers inside the game and it compares his id, but if the player changes the name he can enter to play and that is not useful, I also want them not to have several bills with oneself ip.

Would it be possible to make the registration in a database Mysql? it could be through a page web and later in the game to be authenticated with the data of that database.

Is this my idea that you recommend that the experts are?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please create a new thread for unrelated questions/topics. ;)