MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,416 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. The cupboard isnt working. I gave the perms and it still says building blocked

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The cupboard access is handled when you enter building area with a cupboard. It will not work if you already in it.

3. Have tried it looking at both the lock and the door get same outcome with both.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have the permission for doors granted? There isn't a single permission for all.

5. i have all permissions granted for owner added

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have any other plugins that control doors?

7. no sir masterkey is the only one

8. this has stoped working i have all perms and still it says when i type /mk i dont have access

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you unload all other plugins and try with only MasterKey please?

Could you check the command 'show user YOURUSERNAME' and verify that you have the perms please?

10. i was missing masterkey.shop (allows player to unlock other players' shops) which shouldnt really of made andy diffrence

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Each door type has its own permission. You can grant them all using something like: grant group admin masterkey.*

12. I will try that tonight and let you know.

13. Hello,

Permission for the building privileges don't work

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which permission did you grant and how did you test?

15. Hello Wulf,

I granted the permission masterkey.cupboard, and I can't build in players privileges building zone.. even if I manualy authorize me and the cupboard, I can't build

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working on some fixes for this, should have an update ready soon.

17. Can you make this plugin like the other "admin-door-unlocker." Which was simple the one is rotten thank you

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin works fine with doors. If you are having an issue with it, it will be fixed.

19. It is obligatory to place an order to have access to the plugin. Why not make a plugin simlpe ????

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I have no idea what you are saying nor how it isn't simple. All you do is grant the permissions (can be done with one command) and use it.